SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh gawd, more problems.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colors
Noob
Noob

Oh gawd, more problems. Empty
PostSubject: Oh gawd, more problems.   Oh gawd, more problems. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 am

So I got that "Utterly annoying hackshield" problem fixed, now today, or rather JUST another problem has emerged and um, I log in fine and stuff, so I go to selecting my character, I enter the PIC and pressed OK. Then the error message "You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later." So I thought hmm, maybe channel 1 got screwed. So okay, I try again and go to channel 2. Same thing. So I restarted SoulMS (I closed the tray icon and re-opened it again). I try again and yeah, same thing (well duh, otherwise I won't be wasting my time posting this). I've come across this a few times and it often required a server restart, but only because masses of people were affected. So I think this might not be the case.

TL;DR, I keep getting "disconnected from login server" and I need some help.
Back to top Go down
CallBack
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Oh gawd, more problems.   Oh gawd, more problems. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 am

You need to run the HSUpdate before opening SoulMS.
Back to top Go down
Colors
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Oh gawd, more problems.   Oh gawd, more problems. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Dude, it automatically runs when you try to start ANY MapleStory. And what's the point of running it before SoulMS starts? It's supposed to run when you try to start MS, not before you even start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh gawd, more problems.   Oh gawd, more problems. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh gawd, more problems.
Page 1 of 1