SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amazing App of Stogan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoganinja
Noob
Noob
Stoganinja

The Amazing App of Stogan! Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing App of Stogan!   The Amazing App of Stogan! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Stogan's Gm Application

(Reading this application through the voice of Morgan Freeman will exponentially increase its quality.) (Except for the rap part. Do not read that through Morgan Freeman.) (Well i guess you could if you wanted to.)

What are you applying for?: Game Master

Name : I am known by many names Suspect. Some call me Steve, and others call me Bill. One person even calls me Mr. crazyfancypantsman. But most, call me Mike.

Where do you live/Timezone: Massachusetts/GMT-5

How active will you be: I will be on when I'm not in school, doing homework, or out with friends/family. So in short, I will be on a lot.

E-Mail: (Which one? Smile) Mrellstab8@gmail.com

Hobbies : Maplestory, sketch comedy, rock-climbing, enjoying life.

How you'd handle a hacker : Take a screenshot, sneak up on him or her, yell "You...shall not...Hack!" and smack him or her over the head with the ban-hammer. They should know the consequences of being a hacker and be prepared for them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Listen to both sides and try to work up a logical solution. If that is not possible, I will separate them and tell them to just not talk to each other.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): This would be my first time as a gm. Well, I guess that wouldn't technically be true. There was this one incident in Kyrams, in which I somehow managed to transform my previously normal account into a gm account. I have no idea how the heck I did it, but I did. So after reporting the issue to the real gms, they managed to get it fixed. A few days later the current coder was fired, and a new one was hired. Not sure if I had anything to do with that or not. Lol.confused

Why should we choose you: Because I "Always look on the bright, side of life! *whistling* Always look on the light, side of life! *whistling*" sunny Also, I know that song word for word. If you haven't heard it yet, I strongly suggest you take a listen: https://www.youtube.com/user/montypython?blend=1&ob=4

Reason i applied: Well, I've played many private servers before Soulms, and none of them really seemed to get it right. They had people spamming smegas and constant lag or disconnection issues. But then, there was a ray of brilliant hope! I had found SoulMS! I fell in love with this server in an hour or so. When i saw that gm's were being recruited I just had to jump at the chance to become a part of making this server even better!

Summary of myself and extra info : *Sweet beats* cool
Yo my name is Mike! And I am tight, with my family and my friends and the games that I like!
If you were me, then you would see, just how amazing I can be.
Now I'm like 5 foot 8, and I weigh: 220! If you wake me up, I'll be grumpy in the morning!
My hair is light brown and my eyes are blue. And I'm not some violent person, I have quite calm mood!
Now if you see me strollin', stop and say hello! I'm a quite nice person, you could get to know!
I ran for class president but didn't quite take it, although loads of people wanted me to make it!
I'm a natural born leader, but don't let that fool you, I still take directions from those who make the rules yo!
Now I work real hard to get good grades, I'm in all honor classes with a solid A!
If you wanna know more then you need to say hello, to me and my fish that I like to call Moe!

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 1 year, or, 365 days, or 8,760 hours, or 525,600 minutes, or 31,536,000 seconds, or, if you want to use really tiny units, 5.256x10^8 milliseconds. However I REALLY hope you knew that much. Well, at least the larger units.

In game name: Stogan

Can you Java code? : Not yet. I hope to learn at some point, but that probably won't be for awhile.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? No.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Nope.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Always!

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply? Yup.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: A week.

Back to top Go down

The Amazing App of Stogan!
Page 1 of 1