SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starfall007
Noob
Noob

xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor Empty
PostSubject: xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor   xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 am

What are you applying for: A position as A Gm, To save All Evil, and Hackers from THE SOUL of maplestory

Name :
Taylor

Where do you live/Timezone:I live in Okanagan B.C Canada Pacific time.

How active will you be:The position Give to me I will be Seen in the game Many times and many hour from, the position of 3pm-10pm-weekdays, and possibly highest of likely at 3pm-12am-12pm-Weekends.

E-Mail:Taylor@archers.ca (People Please I totally Dislike spammers, soo please don't.)
(I may be sixteen but I am planning to be a coder, in the future as a career I currently know enough to spam your computer to Death! ) so very much appreciated.
Hobbies :

How you'd handle a hacker :I would take am by the shirt, and give a warning the dismount my Hog and toss into the log-off bin, and ban him temporarily, too teach him a lesson!

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :Get in the middle, that's number 1, no further I would dismiss saying "Please do not argue over the pities of Life and let this one pass, As for others of SoulStory, Do not want to hear them, Thank-you."

H
ow many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:I have created 1 of my own servers previously, it quickly became to much of a hassle, I have been accepted previously last year, I can not name the server as for it does not overwhelm my mind.

Why should we choose you:Why should you choose me? I mean Why would y
ou? it's not like I am going to be on twenty for seven, YES I do have a life, so what, I am not like others who all they do is sit around and play maplestory or COD, My life involves, Friends, Sports,School, and a Job. So why should you choose me? you should choose me because I am not self centered, i work magic with People. and I do NOT sit around all day, scouting for the EVILS of SoulStory, For they too have a life to keep hold of, so at some time give them a break.

Reason i applied:I am tired of the grinding, Seeing Evil of SoulStory display in front of me and being unable to do anything. Because I am so Weak and useless before the Evil. I want to take a STAND and diminish All of t
he Evil, Take care of Disputes, And host the Great Party's and Events for the whole WORLD to see, and witness.

Summary of yourself :Well that's easy, I am fun , confusing, Disappointing with fairness, easy to talk to. exciting, energetic, Should I go on.?

Extra Info: Not much, I can code As I said above. uh? that's about it, I am young I work at a restaurant, yup, that's it! of course you can always ask me if you
want to know specifics.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

In game name:
xGxMx

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I am learning, I have no samples, but I do not want this role, just Extra.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor   xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 am

You didn't answer many of the questions and, to be quite frank, you appear to lack enough comprehension of English to easily communicate. We have very little idea what many of your answers mean.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor   xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:59 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor   xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

xGxMx's Amazing Defeats of Evil, with the resumee of Taylor
Page 1 of 1