SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.

Go down 
+4
Vigen
Nicksterr
shakalaka
Inebriated
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. Empty
PostSubject: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:56 pm

What are you applying for?:
FGT POWER ABUSER QQ
... I'm applying for GM... in the GM Application section... ooo, how avant garde.

Name : Patrick Te. My last name be two whole letters, spell it wrong and you die instantly.

Where do you live/Timezone: EST. Ontario, nubs.

How active will you be:
2-3 hours on weekdays. On weekends I resolve to being some crazy fuck who stays on all day. During breaks, I may also spend my time peeking through player's windows. Naw, but seriously, probably a good deal more.

E-Mail: xzero.onex@hotmail.com (I made it when I was twelve ;-;)

In game names:

Gravity, Transcends, Alleviate, Legacies... do I really have to list all of these zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hobbies :
Badminton, Maplestory (hell, gaming in general!), playing the violin (typical asian, derrp), hanging out with friends, and partying. I'm usually down for trying out anything interesting though.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Before I bother answering the question directly, I suppose it would be best if I showed you my ban hammer from previous GMing experiences.
Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. Blood%20hammer%202
Now that you've been introduced to that lovely image, I'll elaborate. First of all, any blatantly hacking individuals would receive an immediate ban, because you're one lame mofo if you're using obvious hacks on a private server. (I'd screenie/video it too - some people have short term memory loss and don't remember doing 2,000,000 damage at level 8.)
Any attempts at a ban appeal under the aforementioned circumstances will receive a rude message. c:

As for anything questionable, I'd either consult with another GM or try to figure it out for myself. I don't know what this server has in terms of detecting bad little boys and girls, but if they're showing up on the cheater's list an awful lot, I'll know something's up.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
It's a game, children. There really shouldn't be a real reason for fighting, and I don't want to play a part in your teenage girl drama (unless you're directly making any of my friends or myself a part of it... in which case I hope (may possibly aid in making sure) that you die in a well).

Any boring arguments involving two players will have me asking them to take it to whispers, while anything appropriate for public debate will be debated as such.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

PepeMS - I GM'd and did some graphics, nothing fancy.
LOLWTFstory - v55 server that I made with a couple friends (not sure if this counts, it lasted all of three weeks and half of us were GMs, LOL

Why should we choose you:
I'm a little rough on the edges I can be an absolute and total douchebag, but if you're willing to work with me past babbling like an incoherent child with special needs and an IQ no greater than 25 about your problem, ie.) WHAR KAN GET NX AND HOW 2 GO PLACE?!, I'll do my best to be tolerant and helpful.

Past that, I'm simply quite confident that I can help a little bit with keeping things under control. I'll keep the nubs under wraps and try to make it fun for everyone else.

Also, don't forget that I'm awesum. ;3

Reason I applied:
I was forced to under pain of death. Thx Anna.
Well, not really. But it sounds much more dramatic that way.

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info:
I'm asian. Based off what I've seen from being on this server for a bit, 25% or so of the community should now have boners after that revelation. You're welcome.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
I had NO IDEA this was supposed to be a goddamn Earth and Space Science exam. Holyfuckididn'tstudysomeonekillmenow
A year.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
LOLNO, but I can turn my computer on. c:

Thanks for reading, ladies and gents.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please):

Ugh, so now it's a pop quiz? You people just can't be satisfied...

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yarrr, mateys.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Perhaps...? c:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
...unless retarded.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yup!
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
A month-ish.

Last edited by Inebriated on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Like a Boss!
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm

This.
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 pm

My favourite NX whore. +1 from Veal.
<3 you, Gravy.
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 am

Wow nice app +1 for fwen !<3!!
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 am

Why did you cross everything out, you gangster.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:56 pm

I think he doesn't want the job anymore. Talked to him a few minutes in game and I think he just wouldn't have the time for it. I might be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm

^

That.
I'd like to think I'd be a halfway decent GM, but not if I'm only going to be on like an hour a day.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Inebriated wrote:
^

That.
I'd like to think I'd be a halfway decent GM, but not if I'm only going to be on like an hour a day.

Faggot. I voted yes for you, too.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Dank wrote:
Inebriated wrote:
^

That.

Faggot. I voted yes for you, too.

LOL
one day
maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.   Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity's GM Application; because y'know, I'm amazing.
Page 1 of 1