SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShadow
Noob
Noob

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 am

What are you applying for: GM

Name : Daniel Costigan

Where do you live/Timezone: Eastern, US

How active will you be: I will be extremely active especially on weekends and days off of work.

E-Mail: djc9393@aol.com

Hobbies : 360, mach trial, volleyball, computer games, wz editing

How you'd handle a hacker : I would go into hide, take a couple of screenshots, and then ban him.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : To solve a fight between two players I would first ask what the fight was about from both players (in a trade so there are no disruptions from other players), I would then ask any witnesses what happened. Then I would make my ruling of either asking the player who did the wrong to make it right or be jailed/temp banned. If the other player is just whining I would tell him to please quiet down, or I would temp mute him. How I would handle any abuse: If a player is insulting me then it’s just sticks and stones lol, I’d just ignore it. However if he is insulting another player constantly/harassing them I would tell him to stop/ temp. mute him/her.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None, I was trying to become one on Toystory MS, but we had a small community and got shut down quickly.

Why should we choose you: I will do my best to try to improve upon SoulMS. I believe becoming a Gm will not only be a great experience, but also enhance my ability to help this game and the people in it. I am experienced in wz editing and am willing to take time to learn java if needed.

Reason i applied: I will do my best to try to resolve issues, dc people who are ruining the game for others, and trying to squash bugs (glitches not players) where ever I find them. I believe being a Gm would be a lot like a volunteer position aka giving back to the community and I really want to enhance my abilities and the server with new ideas.

Summary of yourself : I am a high school senior who is planning on going to college for pre-law and possibly a sub major in computer technology. I believe that helping manage a private server will increase my abilities and be a lot of fun along the way. If I am accepted I will not shirk on my responsibilities and will exceed the expectations set for me.

Extra Info: I am really looking forward to spending time on this server whether I become a GM or not and hope to meet a lot of new friends along the way. I would also like to thank Legion for having me rewrite my GM application in the correct format.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365.6 days lol!

In game name: TheShadow

No, I do not know the GM staff well, since I am new to this server, however I will get to know them and choosing me as a GM would be a good decision for this server.
Every chance I get I help players, even if they speak a different language I use an online translator and do my best to help them or point them towards someone who can.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No, but am willing to learn if necessary.

Red,White, and Green for the Italian in me! yes

Last edited by TheShadow on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Babylistic
Noob
Noob

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 am

You need the Simple Questions ,
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 am

Missing the questions. How can you people miss that?
The application was all in blue, which makes it boring.
Back to top Go down
TheShadow
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:54 am

Babylistic wrote:
You need the Simple Questions ,
which simple questions are you refering too?
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:57 am

Code:

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Back to top Go down
TheShadow
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 am

Legion wrote:
Code:

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Thanks again revised it hope its good now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application (Revised, Thanks to Legion)
Page 1 of 1