SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShadow
Noob
Noob

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi, my name is Daniel Costigan and I am seventeen years old.
I am located in the US east coast and have been playing private servers since Sydney ms v55. After Sydney Ms closed I started playing Toy Story V62 and stayed there until v83 when it closed.

What would you do to solve a fight between two players

To solve a fight between two players I would first ask what the fight was about from both players (in a trade so there are no disruptions from other players), I would then ask any witnesses what happened. Then I would make my ruling of either asking the player who did the wrong to make it right or be jailed/temp banned. If the other player is just whining I would tell him to please quiet down, or I would temp mute him. How I would handle any abuse: If a player is insulting me then it’s just sticks and stones lol, I’d just ignore it. However if he is insulting another player constantly/harassing them I would tell him to stop/ temp. mute him/her.

What would you do if you found an exploit or glitch that could make you better than any other player

This happened to me on toystoryV83 when i discovered that the GM shop in MapleIsland was available to all players and accesable. I told Alex the head GM about it and helped him block off any ways to access it.(i found 3 other ways)

What will you do for SoulMS?

I will do my best to try to improve upon SoulMS. I believe becoming a Gm will not only be a great experience, but also enhance my ability to help this game and the people in it. I spend a lot of time on the computer just playing games, hanging out with friends, working, and working on my car. I will be working four to six hours a day to pay for my car insurance and college and at least three-four hours a day playing SoulMS. I will do my best to try to resolve issues, dc people who are ruining the game for others, and trying to squash bugs (glitches not players) where ever I find them. I believe being a Gm would be a lot like a volunteer position aka giving back to the community. I have experience in beta testing some online games, and reporting bugs and such to Gm's. I think I would make a good GM, because I am hardworking, dedicated, and love just being on SoulMS. I have recently learned some Wz editing (only slight map editing so far) and hope to expand upon it. Whether I am a Gm or not I love SoulMS and will see you on there!
Danny aka TheShadow
Djc9393@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application   Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Nope.

Read the format.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Costigan aka TheShadow's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1