SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel3134
Noob
Noob
Daniel3134

Daniel's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 am

What are you applying for:
Gamemaster

Name :
Daniel Edling

Where do you live/Timezone:
Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
GMT - 7:00

How active will you be:
2-3 Hours a day
5-7 Days a week

E-Mail:
Dre_53@hotmail.com

Hobbies :
Hockey
Going to the Gym
Torrenting massive amounts of media
Learning German and C++

How you'd handle a hacker :
It really depends on if I'm 100% sure he is a hacker. If I see him doing something illegal than
it's a instant ban. If someone says he was doing something wrong I would investigate before making
any rash moves.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Tell them to stop the maple drama and if it was bothering other players, mute them for a short
period of time

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? :
2 Maple server which are :
Sydney MS - (a very big server that was shut down about 2 years ago)
Black MS - A Server that had about 30 people at its peak, did not last long
Ragnarök server
AeroRO - Still a active server. Passed my position onto a real life friend.

Why should we choose you:
I constantly find myself wondering how there are so many stupid and ignorant people in the world.
I want nothing more then to use my computer knowledge to help a small community. I aspire to be
a police officer, and dealing with people(even in an online environment) would help me obtain that goal.
I have played maple since Global's Beta, and I basically know all there is to know about the game.

Reason I applied:
I need something to pass the time while I upgrade my classes. I have also missed being a GM for MS
and would love to have the opportunity to do so again.

Summary of yourself :
I'm a white Caucasian male who loves computers. I grew up with technology and I wouldn't have it any
other way. I am constantly learning from the world and I love to increase my knowledge in any way I can. Even though
I'm a huge nerd, I'm also very active and healthy. I love video games, sports and music.

Extra Info:
I have just come across this server today actually, not knowing what to expect. I know I haven't player
THIS server, but I have played plenty of others. My vast knowledge of Maple Story can not be attested
and I would love the opportunity to help a online community once again. I refuse to add any cheap thrills
like dry humor to enhance my application.
I am easy to get along with and can be (or at least I think Razz) funny.
But in a matter of this application, I see it as a resume and therefore it is, to me, formal.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365.25 days
However, every year you can add about a nanosecond onto that as the satellite that tracks time
to the nearest integer has been recording a slight change in time.

In game name:
QT314

Can you Java code?:
No. Only a small amount of C++. However, I am constantly learning and hope to one day
know the majority of the languages.

Simple questions.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? No

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yes

5.Please specify exactly how long you have been playing Soul MS: A day

Last edited by Daniel3134 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 am

Colors man, colors Sad
Back to top Go down
Daniel3134
Noob
Noob
Daniel3134

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:28 am

After viewing it again, I did add colors to organize it
I appreciate the suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:42 am

Good luck on being inside your room for the next lifetime learning the majority of computer languages.

here's a list of the ones out so far..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programming_languages

Enough jokes, i get what you mean Smile

Your application is clean, i didn't encounter a single negative point, yet it didn't strike me as an intriguing one either..

We're also in need of some more european/asian based GM's in my opinion, It's basically only me during the times people in Canada and the US sleep -.- but nonetheless,

one of the better applications out!
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 am

Good luck Daniel .
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Okay, the point of colors is to make it look amazing not boring. I would appreciate it if you were to change it to different colors because, I was slumped down as I skimmed through it.
Just some advice, not to insult or anything.
Back to top Go down
Daniel3134
Noob
Noob
Daniel3134

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
Good luck on being inside your room for the next lifetime learning the majority of computer languages.

here's a list of the ones out so far..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programming_languages

Enough jokes, i get what you mean Smile

Your application is clean, i didn't encounter a single negative point, yet it didn't strike me as an intriguing one either..

We're also in need of some more european/asian based GM's in my opinion, It's basically only me during the times people in Canada and the US sleep -.- but nonetheless,

one of the better applications out!

Haha thanks Smile
If it makes any difference, I stay up WAY later than I should most of the time >.>
I HOPE to know em ... you know by the time im maybe 50? But by them im sure the number will have doubled !

Rickx777 wrote:
Okay, the point of colors is to make it look amazing not boring. I would appreciate it if you were to change it to different colors because, I was slumped down as I skimmed through it.
Just some advice, not to insult or anything.

Im a little anal about organization, and if the colors don't say whether its a question
or a answer it bothers me. I did change it to red because its my second favorite color,
but I don't intent to give your retinas a seizure with all the colors of the rainbow
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Daniel3134 wrote:

Im a little anal about organization, and if the colors don't say whether its a question
or a answer it bothers me. I did change it to red because its my second favorite color,
but I don't intent to give your retinas a seizure with all the colors of the rainbow
It's better now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM Application   Daniel's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM Application
Page 1 of 1