SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yen's GM application

Go down 
+2
Caution
xso0intou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xso0intou
Level 2
Level 2
xso0intou

Yen's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:02 am

Yen's GM application What
Yen's GM application BulletGame Master Position. (GM)

Yen's GM application Name
Yen's GM application BulletYenha. Pronounced as [Yin-hah] not Yee Haw :3 but that's okay; I'll giddy up for you<3 Or, you can call me Fae.

Yen's GM application Age
Yen's GM application Bullet19. Oh wow, my last year of being a teen.

Yen's GM application Location
Yen's GM application BulletAtlanta, Georgia [GMT -05.00; Eastern Standard Time]

Yen's GM application Active
Yen's GM application BulletI have no life ): So i'll be so active you would want to kick me off.

Yen's GM application Email
Yen's GM application Bulletmsxinn0c3nt@mail.com

Yen's GM application Hobbies
Yen's GM application BulletPartying, Dancing, Singing, Making videos, and Drawing.

Yen's GM application Hacker
Yen's GM application BulletI'd butt rape them, then ban them so they can't sue me. </3 And if they somehow find their way to my house, I guess I'll butt rape them again, &then call the cops

Yen's GM application Fighting
Yen's GM application BulletI'll listen to both sides of the story, and then just help them resolve it. If that doesn't work and they are still raging at each other, I would have to do what a GM supposed to do.. take drastic measures.

Yen's GM application Howmany
Yen's GM application BulletNone, I never bothered to really apply.

Yen's GM application Whyme
Yen's GM application BulletBecause I am a strong pokemon. Hear me roar. I'll use my almighty strong move "tackle" and 1hitKO someone. That's how bad ass I am. Plus, you'll get a great tingly feeling when you scream out "YEN! I CHOOSE YOU!" wouldn't you?

Yen's GM application Reason-1
Yen's GM application BulletHonestly, I love helping people, whether it's in real life or on a game. It gives me this extra happy feeling to know that I made someone else happy and not confused.

Yen's GM application Something
Yen's GM application BulletWhen I'm not on Maplestory, I spend my time drawing or out on the road. I love driving, and I love to race. Sometimes I would take my car out in the middle of the night (around 3am) and go on the highway in search of lonesome cars to race with. I am Vietnamese, I was born in Vietnam but moved to the USA when I was 3. I'm very fluent in Vietnamese, and English. I also know a little bit of French and Spanish. I'm a clumsy ass person. I fall up the stairs, I fall down and I randomly trip on air. I slip in the shower, and I push doors that says pull. But more on the serious side, I absolutely hate unnecessary drama. I find it a waste of time, as in getting down to throwing fists and rocks at each other when the problem could easily be resolved by sitting down and talking. I hate when someone try to bring me into their problems, I always say leave me out of it, I'm sure we all have enough brains to know how to solve the problem ourselves.

Yen's GM application Extra
Yen's GM application BulletI am completely terrified of bugs, or anything with more than four legs. One time I was in my room, and I saw a cockroach up my wall. Instead of being the bravebird and killing it myself, I ran fast as hell downstairs just to grab my cat so she could kill it.
Yen's GM application BulletI am really short. 5'0" to be exact. Me standing up is just like sitting to some people. (:
Yen's GM application BulletI don't chase my shots just like I don't chase my men. I have the schedule of a dopehead due to my excessive insomnia and my nightlife obsession. I want to obtain a career in the Criminal Justice field as a Crime Scene Investigator. I love listening to music. If you ask anyone who knows me in real life, I always have my headphones in my ears, and iPOD on my lap. I live by my favorite quote "it is what it is" because it really is what it is. If there are things that I cannot change, I will realize it because my wounds have only turned into wisdom.
Yen's GM application BulletI learned that if you don't go chasing your dreams, it won't automatically run to you. You gotta chase what you want, and go for what's best for you. Learn to let go of things that bring you down, and also, you gotta learn to live through the pain.
Yen's GM application BulletI love monkeys. <3
Yen's GM application Monkey

Yen's GM application Earth
Yen's GM application Bullet300 and 65 days.

Yen's GM application Ign
Yen's GM application BulletFaithfully and Envious

Yen's GM application Java
Yen's GM application BulletNope.

Yen's GM application Simple
1. Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: No
2. Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Nope.
3. Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4. Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yessum
5. Please specify exactly how long you have been playing Soul MS: 3 days

Last edited by xso0intou on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my other IGN :3)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/msxladyy
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 am

quick Question
are you a girl ?

" I love driving, and I love to race. "

your one odd person ..
Driving ..
is .. so dreadful ..
+ ill pwn you ass in a race (:

" I love helping people "

not new sorry .
Back to top Go down
xso0intou
Level 2
Level 2
xso0intou

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 am

Yes I'm a girl. Haha, shock aren't you? A girl that loves to race. :3
Back to top Go down
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 pm

thats real odd ,
But Badass (:
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 pm

You did an awesome job reformatting the Questions!

Makes me wonder who did the answers?

and the last 5 questions are the same color as the answers
Back to top Go down
xso0intou
Level 2
Level 2
xso0intou

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:03 am

Xtreme wrote:
You did an awesome job reformatting the Questions!

Makes me wonder who did the answers?

and the last 5 questions are the same color as the answers

OH thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even noticed that til you point it out. :3 I'll fix it, thanks O:
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I love your color choice and headers.

Quote :
I am completely terrified of bugs, or anything with more than four legs. One time I was in my room, and I saw a cockroach up my wall. Instead of being the bravebird and killing it myself, I ran fast as hell downstairs just to grab my cat so she could kill it.

Never underestimate kitty powaaah!

cat
Back to top Go down
xso0intou
Level 2
Level 2
xso0intou

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Help wrote:
I love your color choice and headers.

Quote :
I am completely terrified of bugs, or anything with more than four legs. One time I was in my room, and I saw a cockroach up my wall. Instead of being the bravebird and killing it myself, I ran fast as hell downstairs just to grab my cat so she could kill it.

Never underestimate kitty powaaah!

cat

Yes, but she tried eating it. Scary kitty. I back away from her every time she comes close, now.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 pm

2 things...
are you single tard Wink

and very nice app you will be a great gm if you get chosen
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Best. Application. Of all time. I think you'll be chosen. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yen's GM application   Yen's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Yen's GM application
Page 1 of 1