SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaden's Intern Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

Jaden's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Jaden's Intern Application   Jaden's Intern Application EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Name : Jaden Khubchandani (Don't ask)

Where do you live/Timezone: Dallas, Texas which i believe is the Central Time Zone

How active will you be: I'm usually on for a majority of the day after school and on the weekends during the day. During the night I'm getting my funk on <:

E-Mail: ItzJaden@hotmail.com, please don't stalk me.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would follow the hacker, hidden of course, and make sure im 100% sure he/she's a hacker, take a screenshot, and if a GM happens to be on, i would advise him/her. If not i would been his sorry self. He doesn't deserve to be a prt of our awesome server c:

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would seperate the two, as anyone would, seclude them from the rest of the community and figure out what the problem is. If one person is an obvious victim, i will advise the person that is causing the problem to stop. If the person does not stop, i will jail him until he agrees to cooperate. If he still refuses i will resort to banning.

Why should we choose you: I've been dedicated to this server for a very long time, like when there was only about 30 people on a day. Pre-wipe. I would be applying for GM, but I'm only 14, so I'll have to wait a bit for that.

Reason i applied: Because I'm too young for the GM position and i want to do more for this server. :>

Summary of yourself : There's really not much to explain. I'm an easy goer, i like to kid around a lot but when im determined to do something i do it. That's pretty much my life story.

How much mesos(give an exact amount please)/items do you have?:(Provide a screenshot of the $ and items as proof.) To be completely honest i have a low amount of money, but i have quite a few items worth over 15b total at least. Jaden's Intern Application 2uxtzq0

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?: Most likely whenever a GM is on so they can give out soul points for them. I'm new with hosting stuff so it'll be an adventure for me so I'd want to host a lot of events.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): I will probably give out vote point items or envelopes or soul points if i have no money. If i DO have money though that will most likely be what they recieve.

In game name: Jaden
Back to top Go down

Jaden's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1