SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire's Intern Application

Go down 
+2
Zonicoi
Sapphire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire
Level 2
Level 2

Sapphire's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Name : Justin Kim

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in a small house in New York full of kimchi. EST
How active will you be: I will be on SoulMS usually four to six hours on weekdays and on weekends, six to ten hours or maybe more. I know, i need to get a life. daw

E-Mail: IlliBiZZy@gmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban Hammer them first if I was 100% sure they were hacking and screenshot
Sapphire's Intern Application Banhammer1

Secondly, if I was not sure whether the player was hacking I would ask another fellow GM for help, tell them the situation and screenshot.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
If two people were fighting I would first warp them into a private room to hear both sides of the situation. If it is a kill stealing problem I would tell them both to find their own channel. I would then hide using my asian powers and see if it is still happening. If it is not a kill stealing problem and another problem I would still listen to both sides of the situation and then ask a fellow staff member what they would do or come try to come up with a solution

Why should we choose you: . I am a helpful and kind person who is mature most of the time and I get along with many of the SoulMS players.

Reason I applied: Having played SoulMS for about three months, and acquiring a lot of mesos and other items I would like to give back to the community in events.
Summary of yourself : I am a Korean boy who loves to eat kimchi and noodles heheplz . I am on the lacrosse team in my school and occasionally play and watch basketball. I am currently in tenth grade.

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screenshot as proof)Sapphire's Intern Application 13zsgtx
Sapphire's Intern Application Sgtuok
This was after buying a lot of envelopes and chairs
Sapphire's Intern Application 2u5qmvb
Sapphire's Intern Application Al2rdd
I am looking to get 1000 coals heybby
My other character Metal also has many godly thief items like 40 attack non donor glove, 27% luk earrings, 27% attack helms 105 attack claw and more.

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?: I am willing to host one event every four hours or however the amount Anna allows me to. Maybe on weekdays when I am online.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): Some examples of prizes would be lumps of coal, chaos scrolls, mesos and chairs if no GM will help me give out Soul Points.

In game name: Sapphire Very Happy

Last edited by Sapphire on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Big ass Pic Very Happy
Could use some color thou Razz
Other then that, Very nice App.
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:09 am

u finally made 1 yay sapp hope u get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 am

Ramen noodles are the shit son.
Back to top Go down
Lolhater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 am

You recently sold me some Marks at a very low price,

+1 too you good sir.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:00 am

Thanks for the comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:44 am

Sapphire all the way; he has lots of godly items and he's continually merching. I guess this guy has the capability of running events with good prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Intern Application   Sapphire's Intern Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1