SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borgore's Intern Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Borgore
Noob
Noob

Borgore's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm

xName :
Jiggalo Sean

xAge :

xWhere do you live/Timezone:
California,Pacific Time Zone

xHow active will you be:
I am fairly new but i try to be on from 3pm - 10pm Weekdays and 10am - 12 am Weekends

xE-Mail:
borgorex@yahoo.com

xHow you'd handle a hacker :
Hackers are pretty obnoxious and im not into chances. They chose to obviously hack and were ignorant of the rules so, I would confront the hacker then pretty much give him the ol' banhammer.There is no Ifs, Ands
or Buts in hacking.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Im very reasonable and would try to help out and listen to what they both were fighting about. I would try to settle it as fast and clean as possible, but i wouldin't mind spending my time trying to help the two out. If they dont listen to reasoning i would jail them and in awhile visit them both and see if they've calmed down enough to reason with eachother.

xWhy should we choose you:
Well i try to get along with everyone and i dont do too bad at it. Im very trustworthy and loyal and i try to be the best person i can.Im very talkative and i will try to start a conversation people willing to. Just ever since i heard about the position of Intern i was just drawn to it.

xReason i applied:
I thought it would be interesting to try and see if i could be picked for Intern position. From what it looks like though its pretty strict so im kind of nervous but, I wanted to see how well i could present myself to someone. I also like holding and participating in events. It just interests me to work for the server and host events for the community.

xSummary of yourself :
Well im very laid back and just like talking to people. I may be young but ive been told by multiple people that im pretty mature for my age, and it wasnt my mother. I know how to take a joke and i usually like to joke around with others even if i do have a pretty sick sense of humor. I care about alot of people and try to show people some love, But its kind of hard to summarize myself since... Most peoples' perspectives on me are different.

xHow much mesos/items do you have? (Please provide a screenshot as proof)
Since im just starting out i dont have TOO much but its possible for me to provide more with some effort. I will try to save some cash just incase i get chosen so i wont be broke, but really i am not too rich. Right now i am trying to work up enough to pay for some rewards. I know this is a major factor of being an intern and im working on it as hard as i can.

xHow often would you be willing to host events for the players?:
Well i would like to host a few daily. 3 - 5 daily would be nice, but some days i will say now i can not be on because I have to just work on my schoolwork and important meetings i have to attend but, Everyday except Thursday i would like to host about 3 to 5 events a day.

xGive us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):
I would like to give out various amounts of mesos, rare items, and if it came down to it i could use Soul Points? This would have to come from getting more mesos in game before hand. Which i am working on at this moment.

xIn game name:
Borgore

Last edited by Borgore on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 am

Good luck bro.

Try and use a bit more colour, cause apparently that's what's expected in these apps.
Back to top Go down
Borgore
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:03 am

Thanks. I returned a little bit later to add a little more but ive been caught up with schoolwork for awhile so... ill try to add a bit more color tonight. But thank you for your support.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:07 am

Anytime.
Back to top Go down
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm

You have some capitalization and punctuation mistakes. You might want to re-read through it and fix them.
Back to top Go down
Lolhater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:26 am

I think your main flaw is laying right in front of your face.
Although, Anna is a grammar Nazi, being an Intern would require some, or a lot of Event Rewards.

"Since im just starting out i dont have TOO much but its possible for me to provide more with some effort. I will try to save some cash just incase i get chosen so i wont be broke, but really i am not too rich."

This is probably not going to help too much... But good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Borgore
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 am

Yeah thats what im working on at the moment. I mean Im willing to put in the time and effort to get all the stuff i need to fund the events. I plan on donating soon to get some donator items instock.
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am

lawls another sean....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borgore's Intern Application   Borgore's Intern Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Borgore's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1