SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicks Intern Application

Go down 
+5
Nicksterr
SoulBot
OhIFail
Dank
Ejaculated
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

Nicks Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 am

Name : Nicholas

Where do you live/Timezone: Canada Ontario, EST (-5 GMT)

How active will you be:
Every day at least 10 hours a day from 10am-3am (I play alot)

E-Mail: Paint_Baller15@hotmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker : I would double check to make sure my suspicion of the person hacking is correct, If so I would ban that person immediately but if I still was not 100% sure I would call a fellow GM over to help me out, or take a screenshot of that person and show it to either Anna or Soul for conformation.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : If two people were fighting I would attempt to calm the situation down as much as I could, if it continued then I would probably jail both of the players for a set amount of time until they both calmed down to the point were I felt that they would ignore each other and go about their business.

Why should we choose you: I believe you should choose me because I have a vast knowledge of how private servers work, and MapleStory in general. I have played Global MapleStory for almost 5 years, I have also created and ran a few semi-successful private servers of my own. I also believe you should pick me to be an Intern because I know I can do a great job with events, ideas, hackers, and possibly even helping out with some of the coding, I am mature and educated although I don't show it in game if you got to know me you would see otherwise. I also take alot of pride in my work, I'm organized so if i was chosen I'd help find a couple semi-flaws in the game such as unused scripts in the NPC's and organize them a little bit better.

Reason i applied: I applied because I feel I can contribute to Soul-MS with my knowledge of how servers work and I also like helping people with their issues/troubles/problem/ect..

Summary of yourself : I am ambitious, full of energy and mature. I had a full time job but i recently got laid off for some time so that's why I'll be on for 10+ hours per day since I have nothing else to do. I have graduated from High School and am looking for something to do with my spare time.

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screenshot as proof)
Just finished scrolling my Timeless Lampion so I'm broke.
Spoiler:

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?: As many times as I am allowed (Of course not one every hour but every 5-6 hours seems fair), I found that when I host events (When I was running my own private server) players got a kick out of some of the events I hosted because I'm a very open minded and creative person and took suggestions on what events they would like to do and made up some of my own events. I will give A couple of examples if requested.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): I would probably give out Soul Points or Marks mainly because that Soul Points and Marks are a 2nd currency in SoulMS because they can be used on a variety of things such as: Scrolls,Chairs,Equips,Shape Exchanger and plenty of other Items/Equips.

In game name: xDerp , Ejaculated

Last edited by Ejaculated on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 am

I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:23 am

I don't want to start fighting on my application but may I ask why?
is it because of that picture i posted in the spam section?
I thought it was humorous and I posted it there because it's spam and to get a laugh out of my guildies
Back to top Go down
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:24 am

Ejaculated wrote:
How you'd handle a hacker : I would double check to make sure my suspicion of the person hacking is correct, If so I would ban that person immediately but if I still was not 100% sure I would call a fellow GM over to help me out, or take a screenshot of that person and show it to either Anna or Soul for conformation.

When you were buying leech, you automatically called me a scammer without even trying me out when I told you I have people pay first. How can you possibly handle a hacker when you assume to quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 am

OhIFail wrote:
Ejaculated wrote:

When you were buying leech, you automatically called me a scammer without even trying me out when I told you I have people pay first. How can you possibly handle a hacker when you assume to quickly.

I was just kidding.. I was saying that because that other person smega'd that you were a scammer, You just have to get to know me to find out that I'm mostly always joking. Sorry if it caused you any problems Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 am

I just don't like you. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:37 am

Dank doesn't like you, all staff has to get along.
Denied.
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 am

I'm not going to try and beg for this position but I'd seriously like to know why Dank doesn't like me, I haven't even talked to him once. Anna at least read my application.. I'm suited for the job and if you just give me a chance i could prove to you that i am qualified to take on the roll of an intern no matter what Dank says. I'll even try to work out any issues that Dank and I face.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 am

You say stupid shit over smega's and your provocative. That's all I've noticed about you.
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 am

Nicksterr wrote:
You say stupid shit over smega's and your provocative. That's all I've noticed about you.

Like I said I act different in game compared to when I need to be mature about something, I help out my guildies/alliance all the time.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 am

I'm not saying what I have noticed about you defines you, it's just what I've noticed. Maybe Steven has the same reasons for not "liking" you.
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 am

Nicksterr wrote:
I'm not saying what I have noticed about you defines you, it's just what I've noticed. Maybe Steven has the same reasons for not "liking" you.

Ok, well like ive said I will try to work my issues out with him I didn't know that me smegaing random things would impact my chances of becoming an intern, If i did know that i would have just cut the childish shit out as soon as i knew which I will now.
But could you please reconsider my application and ill try to talk to Steven about our issues
Back to top Go down
Nigguh
Noob
Noob
Nigguh

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 am

Smega'ing random stupid things, show's your immature.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 am

Besides your attitude in-game the application is not bad. It's not me that needs to reconsider your application however, it's all up to Anna, and Steven, if he decides to start liking you..
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Epic.

You're allowed two tries, no? So just try and work out your differences on your own time, get your shit together, and apply again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh I have to reapply? i thought that anna would take another look at my application..
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:45 pm

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : If two people were fighting I would attempt to calm the situation down as much as I could, if it continued then I would probably jail both of the players for a set amount of time until they both calmed down to the point were I felt that they would ignore each other and go about --->there<--- business.

Wasn't that one of the first things in the outline? Mixing there, their, and they're.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Gotta watch that grammar brah.
Back to top Go down
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Ejaculated wrote:
Nicksterr wrote:

Like I said I act different in game compared to when I need to be mature about something, I help out my guildies/alliance all the time.

Sure you may help out guildies and alliance but what about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Ejaculated wrote:
OhIFail wrote:
Ejaculated wrote:

I was just kidding.. I was saying that because that other person smega'd that you were a scammer, You just have to get to know me to find out that I'm mostly always joking. Sorry if it caused you any problems Shocked

It didn't cause me any problems. That guy smegad saying I was a scammer cause he got mad that I wouldn't accept his bid when someone else bid higher and then claimed that I fake bid. >.<
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Ejaculated wrote:
Nicksterr wrote:

See, I'm doing math homework right now so I'll use it metaphorically.

This situation is kind of like multiplying a positive integer by a negative number. It's always negative anyway.
Your "selective maturity" will only be more obvious as an intern. Mad
Back to top Go down
Ejaculated
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 pm

ItzJaden wrote:
If two people were fighting, what would you do? : If two people were fighting I would attempt to calm the situation down as much as I could, if it continued then I would probably jail both of the players for a set amount of time until they both calmed down to the point were I felt that they would ignore each other and go about --->there<--- business.

Wasn't that one of the first things in the outline? Mixing there, their, and they're.

Surprised I didn't notice that one thanks, So do I have to reapply or is Anna going to look at this one again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Intern Application   Nicks Intern Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicks Intern Application
Page 1 of 1