SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iJaden's Intern Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

iJaden's Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Name : Jaden

Age : I am 14 years of age and my birthday is October 6th, 1996.

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Dallas, Texas in the Central Time Zone.

How active will you be: I am usually on for about 3-4 hours a day on weekdays depending on my after-school activities. On weekends i can be on for up to 7 hours.

E-Mail: ItzJaden@hotmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker : If i saw a potential hacker i would follow him/her around until i was positive he/she was a hacker. If so i would ban them and do my best to make sure they didn't do any damage to the server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would listen to both of their alibis, and try to figure out a way to keep them from arguing. If the fighting continued i would put them both in an isolated place away from players that they might annoy and let them solve their issues.

Why should we choose you:
I thought I'd be useful to the team and I'm good at helping out! Whatever i can do i will try my best.

Reason i applied: I applied because I enjoy helping people out and i thought it'd be fun to try being an intern. I'm always helping people out with leveling, boss runs, earning money, etc.

Summary of yourself : I am a 14 year old boy who is in 8th grade. I live in Dallas, Texas with my mom, German Shepard named Shadow, and my Grandma lives across the street from me. I have many friends and a good looking girlfriend despite my efforts on this server. I'm on the school baseball team, I'm the Armed Drill Team Commander for my LCC team, and I am an active player in SoulMS. (And I'm pretty sure none of the GMs dislike me:P)

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screenshot as proof) I have approximately 2.28 Bil mesos and many hard earned items. I have donated a total of $45 since i started playing and i have put it to good use. Here is a URL of my stats, money and equips. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2pshk5t&s=7

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?: Considering how new and excited i would be about being an intern probably 4-5 times a day depending on how often I'm on. Although, i won't lie after a while it'll probably go down to 2-3 as i get tired of it but i will still definitely host events when necessary. (I will not hold events when they are asked for by players.)

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): If I had to resort to giving out mesos I would give the 3rd place winner of the event 10 Mil, the 2nd place winner, 30 Mil, and the overall winner 50 Mil. That all depends on wether or not i have any items such as chairs, scrolls, maple items, or any other items i may have to give out.

In game name: iJaden iHeroic

Last edited by ItzJaden on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 am

ItzJaden wrote:
I have approximately 2.8 Bil mesos

According to your screenshot, you only have 288 mill?

iJaden's Intern Application 2pshk5t
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:18 am

And a gold maple leave which is equivalent to 2bil. Which still doesn't add up to 2.8bil but it's close enough hehe
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 am

Oh my bad that was a typo, i meant to say 2.28. Please forgive me<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 am

I must be blind. I completely missed that leaf.
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 am

yoh guild mate! <3 +1
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Just a question, how long does it usually take to get a response?
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:06 am

Well it's up for the audience to vote +1, and then anna decides whether you'll get accepted or not.
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 am

Oh i see. Thanks for the response!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iJaden's Intern Application   iJaden's Intern Application Empty

Back to top Go down

iJaden's Intern Application
Page 1 of 1