SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advil's Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
advil93
Noob
Noob

Advil's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Advil's Game Master Application   Advil's Game Master Application EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 pm

What are you applying for : Game Master Position

Name : Jeremy

Where do you live/Timezone : Calgary GMT -7

How active will you be : Pretty active except Tuesday and Thursday nights.

E-Mail : jeremygudzowsky@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Baseball, Volleyball, Mountain Biking, PC Gaming, Audio Video Editing.

How you'd handle a hacker : IP ban

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Try to calm them, listen to the problem they are having, then resolve it.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? : Not in MapleStory, but I was a GM in a Minecraft Server.

Why should we choose you : I feel that I am responsible, mature, and can handle situations well. I also feel that I would be an asset to the SoulMS server.

Reason i applied : Looking to help out more around the SoulMS community.

Summary of yourself : Currently enrolled in grade 12, I am playing baseball/winter training right now (but that only takes up Tuesday and Thursday nights), and I am a responsible person who can resolve problems well.

Extra Info : Started playing MapleStory since before fourth job. I have been off and on since then.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? : Depends what perspective... One earth year.

In game name : Advil

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :N/A
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Kind of.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 11/20/2010
Back to top Go down
Ying
Level 3
Level 3
Ying

Advil's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advil's Game Master Application   Advil's Game Master Application EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:35 pm

When will people begin to learn from other people's mistakes and add color to their application. I don't think that one colored word is going to do much so I would add color pretty fast. Also the last answer to the 5 questions, not exactly 2 words.
Back to top Go down

Advil's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1