SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AR0N's Game MAster Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azzaboy
Noob
Noob

AR0N's Game MAster Application Empty
PostSubject: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm sorry about the lack of images in this application.
If You want to get to know me why don't we have a chat in-game.
Name : Aaron Williams

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in the united kingdom therefore my timezone is GMT+1 (At the moment due to it being BST)
How active will you be: I will be very active on every day for atleast 4 hours maybe longer at weakends and holidays. This will be about 5-9/10PM

E-Mail: I have alot of E-mail achounts that you can contact me on but i usualy check azza_boy2007@hotmail.co.uk If you want to contact me could you give me your E-mail achount so i know who it is sending me a message.

Hobbies : Mainly Playing MMO-RPGs and other online games. (i don't really get out much)
How you'd handle a hacker : This would depend of the GM Rules i have to follow for the server. It may be instant ban or it may be warnings like i have had on a previous server.
If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would likely either Jail then on diffent channles and block there chat to each other or just try to work out whats going on and find a resolution.[/color]

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a GM in 2 servers and an admin in another server. All the servers that i were admins/GMs in have unfortunatly shut down due to lack of players/fundings or school. They were.
RawrMS (GM)
VisualMS (Admin)
I forgot the 3rd it was about 2 years ago.

Why should we choose you: I have had alot of experiance with MMORPGs (even more with maplestory) And due to language problems and other things people can have i can handle people so cannot understant me or are very immature.
Reason i applied: Well there isn't a 100% exact reason i like helping people when i can but if you are a regular player people do not always listen to what you can say. (i have had this in many servers when i have not been a GM)
Summary of yourself : Smart yet lazy spends alot of time on CPUs High grades when it comes to school and alot of spare time on my hands.
Extra Info: There isn't really much exept every 4 weaks i cannot play on saturday/sunday due to going to my farthers house.
How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: The amount of time it will take for me to age another year Smile
Now for the simple stuff.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen: Not really but wont take long.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: 1 Day Sad
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yep
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:Yep
5.Please specify exactlyhow long you have been playing Soul MS: 1 Week Lol
6.IGN AR0N
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:57 pm

short.
Unorganized.
Random coloring. . .I could go on
Back to top Go down
azzaboy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 pm

ok Guess that a rejection. I guessed this would happen.
If i could have used my own Layout it would have been like this.
Name:
Aaron williams

IGN:
AR0N

Location/Timezone:
I live in the united kingdom therefore my Timezone is GMT+1

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
Well i had experiance as a Game master for a large period of time before i joined this server i can host lots of events and i know how to treat other people in the server equaly.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
I have had expericance before.
It's was in a RawrMS server V62 i was a GM for 4-5 months before it got shut down due to lack of cash
Also A server called VisualMS which lasted aout 3 months which i was an admin in but due to the owner needding to go to schol it shut.

3.Can you possablility Show any Work? I am sorry but i don't have any screanshots but if i did i would have shown you.

3. How Offten Do You Play This Server? And How long A Day?
Well i play this basicly 5-6 hours a day everyday exept weekends when i play about 7am to 11 pm with breaks.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? Well if it was a hacker i would 1st of all make sure it IS a hacker and not a person who laggs for a hacker i would ban now if it was a person aguing and starts to desturb the server i would Mute the char so it cannot say/ smega anything but if it gets to bad i would ban. By that i meen swaring to full server and horrasing people.

A little bit about yourself: Well i am a smart 14 year old who if gets realy bored tries to find bug/glitches in any games.I am going to be doing I.C.T diploma next year which will pisibly meen i might be able to learn how to code which that might become helpfull.
Which as you can see is alot neater. Btw sorry about the messy colour i don't usualy have to add it.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

that application is even worse than your previous one. . .

also:
"Well i am a smart 14 year old who if gets realy bored tries to find bug/glitches in any games.I am going to be doing I.C.T diploma next year which will pisibly meen i might be able to learn how to code which that might become helpfull.
Which as you can see is alot neater. Btw sorry about the messy colour i don't usualy have to add it."

I bolded and put the errors in red.

So you're "smart" but you can't even spell "mean" correctly. . . quality.
Back to top Go down
azzaboy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

I know i have alot of mistake is this application. I made this app about 2 years ago for my 1st GM application. As you can see i had to lie to pass the age. May i create a new application in about a week when i get to know people better spend alot of time on it an create it exactly how you like it?
But if you say so i wn't and i'll forget about all this applicaiton stuff it's just in the past hour i have seen alot of problems in the server which need to be fixed. This isn't just the players theres alot of Incorrectly coded NPCs and Spawn glitches on your maps. Thats what i have basicly spent this day doing. So far i have found about 3/4 glitches,
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm

I suggest, before posting your application a week from now..
you get someone with a brain to spell check it so you don't look like an imbecile.

I don't really like hiring people who have tons of spelling errors in words that a downs kid could write correctly.

gl in a week. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AR0N's Game MAster Application   AR0N's Game MAster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

AR0N's Game MAster Application
Page 1 of 1