SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin's Game Master Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
decodex
Noob
Noob
decodex

Austin's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Austin's Game Master Application   Austin's Game Master Application EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:38 am

Not just ordinary, EXTRAordinary.
Austin's Game Master Application Moin59M943zlw6K2

What am I applying to be: Game Master(Like the Page Master, but slightly more awesome).

Austin's Game Master Application MV5BMTc2MjY4MjYwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI3MjAyMQ_V1_SX332_SY475_

Name: About 19 years ago, in a hospital not too far from where I currently reside, my mother made a snap decision to name me Austin Schultz.

Age: 19 years of smiling nicely and killing people in my head.

Austin's Game Master Application 19

Where do I live/Timezone: The place where all fried chicken comes from; Kentucky.

How active will I be: You people will be begging me to leave after a while. Thats how much I plan to be on.

E-mail: sublimencounters@live.com <- this bad boy had a lot of thought put into it. I like to believe its epic.

Hobbies: Oh the usual. Slaying zombies, hiding out in restrooms, reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Talking to peeps.

How I would handle a hacker: Take a few screenshots of that bad boy while in hide and give him a gentle tap with the ban hammer, not hard enough to severely wound him, but hard enough to know that this BAMF doesn't play.

Austin's Game Master Application Ban_hammer

If two people were fighting, what would I do: Consult my copy of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy to remember not to panic and to grab my towell. Then warp us all to a remote location, like the far reaches of Mu Lung, or the ever popular xo map, and listen to their sides of the issue. I would then decide what is best for them and enforce my ruling.

How many servers have I been a(n) GM/Admin in: Well, my friend Colby decided to host a server once. It had a good long run and I was glad to be a part of it. The name of it slips me at the moment. But I once hosted a FlyFF server, so I feel Johnny's pain in having to code everything. It gets messy.

Why should you choose me: I'll bring the grace of the galaxy to this server; a.k.a.Me.

Reason I applied: Well I thought it would be great fun to actually make a GM app. Besides, why not apply? You gave me the chance, so I have =].

Summary of Myself:

Austin's Game Master Application Photo-1
That's me. Austin Schultz. 19 years of age. I never back down from a challenge. I live in the truth; I don't lie. Unless necessary to maintain the order of things (a.k.a. keep someone I love from getting hurt). It's hard to piss me off. Seriously. The last person to piss me off was my ex. That's the reason we split. They pissed me off. And even then it took months for that to even happen. I write poems to take out my frustrations in life instead of getting all worked about nothing. The way I see it, why let something small bring you down? Compared to your life as a whole, nothing is ever going to be big enough to able to break you down. Well except maybe a giant asteroid, but that's highly improbable.

Extra info: I love riddles and hide n seek is my favorite event EVER. I would try and bring the joy that I am to the server and host my fair share of events.

How long does it take the Earth to go around the Sun: 365 days a.k.a. 525,600 minutes, or 366 days on a leap year a.k.a. 527,040 minutes.

In game name: It will be either Decodex or Austin. More than likely Austin.

Can I java code: Oh gosh. It's been a long time since I've had to. I would like to say yes but it would require a lot of refreshers.

1. Do I know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? No, not really.
2.Have I been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Probably not.
3.Do I help players any chance I get: Always.
4.Am I of the age that is required to apply: Yup.
5.Arond how long have I been playing Soul MS: hmm...4 days? plus downtime.

See You In Game! =]

Back to top Go down

Austin's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1