SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowStar's Game master application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowStar
Noob
Noob

ShadowStar's Game master application. Empty
PostSubject: ShadowStar's Game master application.   ShadowStar's Game master application. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 am

Welcome to the best Application you'll ever see.
The Way the color scheme works in this application is, is that questions are in red.
Answers in blue.
The simple questions in Green.
And the Simple answers in black.
What are you applying for:

I'm am applying to be one of the most important roles in any online game. A Game Master.

Name :

My name is simple and easy to remember like the sound of the ocean. James Lee.

My current age only just passed you age limit though I'm 14 if we get to know each other you may think I'm older but that is for you to decide.
ShadowStar's Game master application. 91702111
Where do you live/Timezone:

I currently live within Yorkshire in the UK which then leads my timezone to be GMT+1 While it is summer beyond then it will be GMT.

How active will you be:

From 5 till 11PM every day as long is this server is alive because while it is, our job will never be done.
E-Mail:

Hobbies :
I have few Hobbies but things i like to do are:
Chat with people online.
Master every game as soon as i can.
Watching anime is something i always do.
Rugby is something i like to playing also.

How you'd handle a hacker :

I would Follow the rules as a Game master and ban the cheat but make sure i have a screen shot so if he says he was banned for no reason theres proof. Other wise a lot of hassle can be caused and a GM may get a bad reputation if people think you have banned someone for no reason.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would be very EVIL and ban them from the server. Naa i wouldn't do that I'd find out what's going on and if they don;t tell me what's happened i would jail them both on different channels and block them from whispering and using super mega phones from causing hassle with other players then go to each one and find out there story.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

I have only been a GM in one server and a intern in another. (I was next in line for Game master but it closed down before i had the chance.)
These two servers where. RawrMS v75 in this server i was a GM for a few months but then I couldn't access the game because my PC crashed therefore by the time i got back on i was demoted for being inactive.
I was also an intern in a server which i have forgotten it's name it was a v62 which a friend of mine created, i do not remember the name because it didn't last very long.
Why should we choose you:

You don't have to choose me to be a GM it's just looking at the amount of current GM's and the amount of people that are online it doesn't look like there is enough have because i have had experience and i can get along with any type of person, they may be smart, they may be incapable of what other people can do (mentally disabled), they might be bullies they might be people who are shy and don't want to talk to people.

Reason i applied:

As i said in the last question the server is recruiting GM's because they lack the amount they need for the amount of people playing so it is wise to hire someone who is experienced with being a GM and know how to handle any kind of person.

Summary of yourself :

Well this won't take very long.
I am a person who loves watching and playing anime games.
I spend most of my time online on things like maplestory or watching anime on YouTube or animefreak.tv
I complete games the moment i get them trying to find everything.
And i play certain sports.
I help people when i have the chance.
I'm a 14 year old.
And my name is James lee

Extra Info:

There isn't really anything else you need to know. But if you want to have a 1 on 1 chat in game i am ok with that, I'll either be training and finding any problems with this server seen as i have noticed it's in beta or i will be in the FM. I usually play on channel 3.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

Probably the amount of days it will take for me to rewatch all my favorite anime 365 days

In game name:

My name is will of evil like an assassin hiding in the shadows ShadowStar. Smile Don't ask.

Now for the simple part of the Application

Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?

Sorry no Sad.
Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

No also Sad.

Do you help players any chance you get:

No Doubt. Yes

Are you of the age that is required to apply

What's the limit again? Smile

Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

About 5 hours Sad

Thank you for spending you precious time reading my application hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

ShadowStar's Game master application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowStar's Game master application.   ShadowStar's Game master application. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 pm

I've never seen you In-Game.
Get to know the community
and apply again~

For now.
Declined.
Back to top Go down

ShadowStar's Game master application.
Page 1 of 1