SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Essence's Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essence
Noob
Noob

Essence's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Essence's Game Master Application   Essence's Game Master Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 pm

What are you applying for : Game Master Pos.

Name : Essence William

Where do you live/Timezone : New Jersey / GMT -05:00 Western US

How active will you be : Active Enough

E-Mail : Essence10_5@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Boxing,Computer+Computer=Computer Addicted

How you'd handle a hacker : IP ban+ScreenShot=Get out from the server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Calm them,Listen the both version hahaha, try figure out how resolve
the problem.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? : Like 3 Or 4

Why should we choose you : Im a responsible, i know what to do in Gm Pos, Also,For help the server max i can Smile.

Reason i applied : Help more this server and make it ROCK.

Summary of yourself : Welli love my boxing career, i dont like hangout with friends
im kinda too serious i just like be in my house.

Extra Info : Started playing maplestory like 3 years ago since i was 12 years old.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? : I asked every one and they say "NOT TOOOOO MUCH" hahahaha.
In game name : JustThrowiT

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I Think a little bit not too much depends.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No
3.Do you help players any chance you get: When I Can
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Like a week or more.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

Essence's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essence's Game Master Application   Essence's Game Master Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm thinking the application guide line should now pop up before users write one, half of them are not following the rules.
You didn't add any colors.

And whats with the How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun answer, was it too hard to Google it like everyone else did ? I'm pretty sure this question is there to be answered with the correct answer, unless I'm mistaken.

Good luck nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Essence's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1