SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iApple's GM Application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apple
Noob
Noob
Apple

iApple's GM Application :D Empty
PostSubject: iApple's GM Application :D   iApple's GM Application :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

What are you applying for: GameMaster <3

Name : Eileenn <3

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore (GMT+8.00)

How active will you be: I'll be online everyday during afternoon till night. Smile

E-Mail: wondering-you-are@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Volleyball & 8 Ball Pool! <3

How you'd handle a hacker : I'll ban their ass right away. To keep our server hacker free!!

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I'll jail both of them and ask what happen & solve it at a win win solution way before letting them out. Very Happy

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): NONE! That's why I wanna try to be a GM in this server & do my job perfectly! :}

Why should we choose you: Because you're lacking of GM! No yeah just kidding :X
Kindly choose me if you wanna because I would really try my very best to do my job as in GM if I'm accepted. Smile

Reason i applied: I wanna help OUR community! I'm a kind girl you see HAHA!

Summary of yourself : I'm Eileen, 17. I'm a Singaporean but not a typical singaporean. Very Happy
Currently working in the morning & maple in the afternoon!

Extra Info: I'm straightforward, kind & HELPFUL!
I'll help to advertise our server by making MV or etc.
I'll also try to make some interesting event everyday. Very Happy

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365.25 days? That's what wiki.answers told me. Sad

In game name: iApple

Can you Java code? : Sorry, I can't.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Actually, no. I just started playing like 1hours ago.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: I'll played this server for 1hour, I slack around & talk to peeps around. But, kindly give me a chance to take this GM position. As I'll try my very best to do my job!
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Definitely yes!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yeah, I'm in my sweet 17. Very Happy
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1Hours, I'm sorry D:

Thanks for reading my application form.
Give me a chance yeah!
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

iApple's GM Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: iApple's GM Application :D   iApple's GM Application :D EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

awh GOD , all that pink
and the 5 last questions are supposed to be answered with 1-2 words
Back to top Go down

iApple's GM Application :D
Page 1 of 1