SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
+6
Savior
Justyen
Nicksterr
Dank
SoulBot
jbreezy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jbreezy
Noob
Noob

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 am

What are you applying for: Head Honcho's Assistant.

Name : James

Where do you live/Timezone: California

How active will you be: As active as Anna says to be.

E-Mail: The important people already have it.

Hobbies : Breakdancing, eating after 6pm, and avoiding morons.

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban them? Did I get that right?

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Make them build a bridge and get over it. Famous people quote that.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): 1. Ace.

Why should we choose you: We? Alright well, I can type in English, I am not a moron, I've played this game before, and people love me.

Reason i applied: Anna told me to. Shameless.

Summary of yourself : James > Anna

Extra Info: There isn't anything extra.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: A year.

In game name: Breezy

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yes.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yeah.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yeah.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 12 minutes.

+color.

Last edited by jbreezy on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 am

<3 u

Add color nig
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 am

Throw the glow stick in your jack-o-lantern! Looks boss!

Much like this app.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:21 am

Dank wrote:
Throw the glow stick in your jack-o-lantern! Looks boss!

Much like this app.

Wut the fuck steven
LOL
You make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:42 am

Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:01 am

Dank wrote:

LMFAO
HOLY SHIT LMFOA

wow that was AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
jbreezy
Noob
Noob

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 am

Anna wrote:
Dank wrote:

LMFAO
HOLY SHIT LMFOA

wow that was AMAZING.

IT WAS. + I got to see Anna laugh while watching the whole thing. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 am

ima cyootie i kno ^_________________^
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:08 am

Glad i could help. :]
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 am

so was this accepted..?

"Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes."

You don't know me, and that's all matters. 'Nuff said.

but seriously i really haven't seen you around, you from the old days?
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 am

Nicksterr wrote:
so was this accepted..?

"Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes."

You don't know me, and that's all matters. 'Nuff said.

but seriously i really haven't seen you around, you from the old days?

He GMed for me on my old server lol.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 am

sounds good then.
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 am

Who the fuck is this kid? 12 minutes of SoulMS and he might get accepted cause he knows Anna? Rofl. We should all ride Anna's dick so we can be GMs or something. Lol last thing we need is another Anna-like kid on this server to be our GM. Disapprove if my input counts, which it probably won't cause miss co-owner decides.
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am

Justyen wrote:
Who the fuck is this kid? 12 minutes of SoulMS and he might get accepted cause he knows Anna? Rofl. We should all ride Anna's dick so we can be GMs or something. Lol last thing we need is another Anna-like kid on this server to be our GM. Disapprove if my input counts, which it probably won't cause miss co-owner decides.

Chill out... No one ever said he was accepted.
And you can disapprove just because you dont konw him.
Most of the people that start the game apply on the same day or even before they start.
And why are you flaming Anna. Even if you dont like her, it doesnt give you the right to just judge someone you dont know.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 am

Justyen wrote:

Who the fuck are you to come in here acting like an asshole, kid?
He's not riding my dick at all. Something wrong with me accepting people I know are gonna make this server more fun for me? If you dont like it I highly suggest you get the fuck out and find a new server to play on.
Who's another Anna-like kid on here? Hmm? I don't know ANYONE else as fucking cool as me so shut the fuck up.
And no your input doesn't make a fucking difference at all, if anything I want to approve him even more now just to piss you off.

What are you gonna do? Cry about it? Go ahead kiddo. I'll enjoy every second of your bitching (:
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 am

Savior wrote:

Most of the people that start the game apply on the same day or even before they start.
And why are you flaming Anna. Even if you dont like her, it doesnt give you the right to just judge someone you dont know.

I never said he was accepted. Keyword was MIGHT. Also, don't be naive. What are the chances that she's gonna disprove of someone she TOLD to apply?
"Reason i applied: Anna told me to. Shameless." Better get your reading glasses on.
Just saying what all the other scared pussies won't say about Anna cause they're scared of the ban hammer.

Anna wrote:

Who the fuck are you to come in here acting like an asshole, kid?
He's not riding my dick at all. Something wrong with me accepting people I know are gonna make this server more fun for me? If you dont like it I highly suggest you get the fuck out and find a new server to play on.
Who's another Anna-like kid on here? Hmm? I don't know ANYONE else as fucking cool as me so shut the fuck up.
And no your input doesn't make a fucking difference at all, if anything I want to approve him even more now just to piss you off.

What are you gonna do? Cry about it? Go ahead kiddo. I'll enjoy every second of your bitching (:

Um asshole? I'm just being honest, like you, kid.
And he's not riding your dick? Haha probably not hard enough for your standards. And thanks for the offer on a new server but I can tolerate your queen bitch attitude some more. <3 Try helping some noobs once in a while so Jesus can forgive you.
Haha good question. I admit I was wrong. I don't find any of them like you. They're all MUCH better. You got bitches running around everywhere. Andrew? AnnasBish? DontGetCut? They all sound familiar? Rofl so you try shutting the fuck up.
Figured my input wouldn't matter. Oh dictate the server more. SoulMS is Germany and you're the mighty Hitler, cept much worse. Go ahead and hire these non experienced kids, lol you're just ruining the community for other players cause of me. Fair in your world and that's all that matters. Amirite?
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 am

Justyen wrote:

Um asshole? I'm just being honest, like you, kid.
And he's not riding your dick? Haha probably not hard enough for your standards. And thanks for the offer on a new server but I can tolerate your queen bitch attitude some more. <3 Try helping some noobs once in a while so Jesus can forgive you.
Haha good question. I admit I was wrong. I don't find any of them like you. They're all MUCH better. You got bitches running around everywhere. Andrew? AnnasBish? DontGetCut? They all sound familiar? Rofl so you try shutting the fuck up.
Figured my input wouldn't matter. Oh dictate the server more. SoulMS is Germany and you're the mighty Hitler, cept much worse. Go ahead and hire these non experienced kids, lol you're just ruining the community for other players cause of me. Fair in your world and that's all that matters. Amirite?

Yo If you can tolerate my queen bitch attitude why are you here bitching about it? Makes no sense you fucking moron.
Why the fuck do I give a shit if "Jesus forgives me" I'm agnostic yo. Fuck that. And helping noobs? As I've told like..50 million other people, my job is to deal with the GMs and in game issues, while the GMs job is to help the noobs. Read before you start accusing me of shit.
Yeah I fucking idolize Hitler. I take it as a compliment that you're comparing me to him. Heil yo.
And yee, my world is what matters. I see you seem to have a big problem with that?
Does my life being perfect make you that mad bro? It's okay, I have a big effect on a lot of people, it just comes naturally when you're this boss.
I understand if you're jelly. (:
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:17 am

Anna wrote:

Yo If you can tolerate my queen bitch attitude why are you here bitching about it? Makes no sense you fucking moron.
Why the fuck do I give a shit if "Jesus forgives me" I'm agnostic yo. Fuck that. And helping noobs? As I've told like..50 million other people, my job is to deal with the GMs and in game issues, while the GMs job is to help the noobs. Read before you start accusing me of shit.
Yeah I fucking idolize Hitler. I take it as a compliment that you're comparing me to him. Heil yo.
And yee, my world is what matters. I see you seem to have a big problem with that?
Does my life being perfect make you that mad bro? It's okay, I have a big effect on a lot of people, it just comes naturally when you're this boss.
I understand if you're jelly. (:

Cause I seems as though you only read people's problems and opinions when you're under the microscope. What's with you guys not being able to read? "SOME MORE" Rofl. Makes sense if you went to school and learned how to read properly instead of twisting words to how you see fit. Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.
Agnostic, lmao. Well Jesus will be there for you. You need Him. <3 Deal with GMs and in game issues? Haha GOOD JOB! So many bugs in the game, and nice job dealing with GMs. Bacon was a GREAT one. Rofl jokes. Do some real work before you try to back it up.
No surprise there that you're a Nazi since you're always saying shit about Jews. Go to Heil, yo.
Your perfect life makes me mad? Nah cause I'm in it, bro. Must mean you love me too. Yeah I guess you should feel good about being boss... of a PServer. Lmao, best achievement of your life?
Totally opposite of jelly. =]

Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 am

Justyen wrote:
Savior wrote:

I never said he was accepted. Keyword was MIGHT. Also, don't be naive. What are the chances that she's gonna disprove of someone she TOLD to apply?
"Reason i applied: Anna told me to. Shameless." Better get your reading glasses on.
Just saying what all the other scared pussies won't say about Anna cause they're scared of the ban hammer.

Lol? Just because she tells someone to apply doesnt mean that shes definately gonna accept him.
If you said this after she accepted him (which we do not know if she will or not) then i would understand what you saying but obviously, this application was made without much thought put into it (no offence) so i honestly doubt that Anna would accept it at this state.
Also, dont think your so brave by speaking out like this. Your just being obnoxious and out of place. People aren't as scared of Anna as you think so dont use others as a scapegoat to justify what your saying.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 am

Justyen wrote:

Cause I seems as though you only read people's problems and opinions when you're under the microscope. What's with you guys not being able to read? "SOME MORE" Rofl. Makes sense if you went to school and learned how to read properly instead of twisting words to how you see fit. Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.
Agnostic, lmao. Well Jesus will be there for you. You need Him. <3 Deal with GMs and in game issues? Haha GOOD JOB! So many bugs in the game, and nice job dealing with GMs. Bacon was a GREAT one. Rofl jokes. Do some real work before you try to back it up.
No surprise there that you're a Nazi since you're always saying shit about Jews. Go to Heil, yo.
Your perfect life makes me mad? Nah cause I'm in it, bro. Must mean you love me too. Yeah I guess you should feel good about being boss... of a PServer. Lmao, best achievement of your life?
Totally opposite of jelly. =]

Yee, why should I give a shit if I'm not "under the microscope"? In that case it doesn't involve me at all, and it's easier to start arguments with morons like this. (:
Yo I can't do SHIT about the bugs, I tell the owner that shit and that's as far as it goes. Bacon? Fuck Bacon. I hire people who aren't complete fucking suck ups. HE was a huge ass dick rider, name me one other GM who rides my dick. Go ahead.
Yeah, you can't name any.
Something wrong with me making jokes about the jews? As I said bro, if you don't like it press the x button and gtfo.
Yeah I'm fucking cool being the co-boss of a pserver. Cuz I get to call morons like you out, though I mean you're making yourself look like a complete moron posting this shit without me having to do anything.

You so are jelly.
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 am

Savior wrote:

Lol? Just because she tells someone to apply doesnt mean that shes definately gonna accept him.
If you said this after she accepted him (which we do not know if she will or not) then i would understand what you saying but obviously, this application was made without much thought put into it (no offence) so i honestly doubt that Anna would accept it at this state.
Also, dont think your so brave by speaking out like this. Your just being obnoxious and out of place. People aren't as scared of Anna as you think so dont use others as a scapegoat to justify what your saying.

Do you really think it matters how well it's filled out? All she commented on was the colors. I'm not trying to be brave. Scapegoat, no, just honest, just like our wonderful Anna. I'm sure she doesn't mind. Well I guess those non-scared people only like talking behind her back, cause a lot of them surely won't say it to her. Typical that people would side with her. Afterall she is the majestic co-owner.

Anna wrote:

Yee, why should I give a shit if I'm not "under the microscope"? In that case it doesn't involve me at all, and it's easier to start arguments with morons like this. (:
Yo I can't do SHIT about the bugs, I tell the owner that shit and that's as far as it goes. Bacon? Fuck Bacon. I hire people who aren't complete fucking suck ups. HE was a huge ass dick rider, name me one other GM who rides my dick. Go ahead.
Yeah, you can't name any.
Something wrong with me making jokes about the jews? As I said bro, if you don't like it press the x button and gtfo.
Yeah I'm fucking cool being the co-boss of a pserver. Cuz I get to call morons like you out, though I mean you're making yourself look like a complete moron posting this shit without me having to do anything.

You so are jelly.

You tell me, cause you don't respond otherwise. Just more proof of you doing nothing but try to troll kids online.
If you can't do shit about the bugs then I guess you don't do much then. Haha, Bacon rode you too hard huh? Chafed? Cause I'm surprised he's not a GM still. Well since you aim to displease the community, Breezy will be another dick riding GM, ya?
Nothing wrong with bring prejudice at all. Thanks bro, but I'm good here. Thanks for showing some compassion.
Yep, being right is so moronic and I guess you do have a softer side to you. Cause while I'm apparently making myself look like a complete moron while posting without your help, you still post. <3

Not jelly still. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Justyen wrote:
Savior wrote:

Do you really think it matters how well it's filled out? All she commented on was the colors. I'm not trying to be brave. Scapegoat, no, just honest, just like our wonderful Anna. I'm sure she doesn't mind. Well I guess those non-scared people only like talking behind her back, cause a lot of them surely won't say it to her. Typical that people would side with her. Afterall she is the majestic co-owner.

Hahaha you really think im just siding with her for being the majestic co-owner? I couldnt give a shit what she was. In my opinion, you were out of line by flaming her for at the time doing nothing wrong at all. If you disagree with me, thats fine but you know, she really did do nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Let's stop flaming each other already.
It's just pointless.
Who cares if he's going to get accepted.
It's not going to do anything to you.
Please,let's just stop this flaming war on the forums.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Justyen wrote:

You tell me, cause you don't respond otherwise. Just more proof of you doing nothing but try to troll kids online.
If you can't do shit about the bugs then I guess you don't do much then. Haha, Bacon rode you too hard huh? Chafed? Cause I'm surprised he's not a GM still. Well since you aim to displease the community, Breezy will be another dick riding GM, ya?
Nothing wrong with bring prejudice at all. Thanks bro, but I'm good here. Thanks for showing some compassion.
Yep, being right is so moronic and I guess you do have a softer side to you. Cause while I'm apparently making myself look like a complete moron while posting without your help, you still post. <3

Not jelly still. Try again.

<3 u bbz.
You know you're jelly of me Wink
S'all gud you can admit it ♥️ secret
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Anna wrote:

<3 u bbz.
You know you're jelly of me Wink
S'all gud you can admit it ♥️ secret

Alright, I'll admit it. =]
<3u2 qt 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197. . .
Queen Bitch. =X

Edit: Oh and Savior too <3. 2cute

+1 btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next