SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage
Level 2
Level 2

an application Empty
PostSubject: an application   an application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name : Dan Jung (Jungle:P)

Where do you live/Timezone: United States (-05:00 Eastern Time US and Canada)

How active will you be: Everyday 1-4 hours.

E-Mail: yo_dan@hotmail.com

Hobbies : I like to relax...i usually hate to worry about things. I guess my hobby would be to enjoy myself.

How you'd handle a hacker: Banned. I know when someone is hacking.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Fighting? in a Maplestory private server? l0l both jailed if it's at the lowest level of stupidity. I like to watch arguments that are strong and intelligent.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them) : I have been a GM in 2 servers.
1: PhoenixMs v.62 (now closed)
an application Maple0000-1
2: PulseMS (which was affiliated with Trinity Entertainment for a bit) now closed.
an application Maple

Why should we choose you: Why should you choose me? Somebody who you don't even know besides the information given me in this application? I don't have a reason why you should choose me. I read all the other applications and it's all basically the same things stated over and over again. Choose me if you guys trust me enough to do this job well. I guarantee you, I trust myself in the least cockiest way possible.

Reason i applied: I've been with SoulMS for about 3-4 months now and yes I was here for the huge attack on the server by "soulbot" and I believe I can make a substantial change to the community. There are plenty of events I have yet to see happen in this server and I would like to make them happen. Some I came up with my own.

Summary of yourself : I am a simple 17 year old Korean kid who studies like hell for the SATs and tries to get good grades in school. I organize myself accordingly so nothing interferes with each other. All this organizing i hate, yes, which is why I love to just relax and do nothing sometimes.

Extra Info: I have eaten pancakes with chopsticks. That Asian.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days. yes there is a precise answer but im not some stingy asshole.

In game name: Monster,Ravage,Dragon. (Octavian before wipe.)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): no.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 3-4 months.

Last edited by Ravage on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason<3
Level 2
Level 2

an application Empty
PostSubject: Re: an application   an application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Quick Tip: Shorten your short answers.
Back to top Go down
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

an application Empty
PostSubject: Re: an application   an application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Just one question, how come it says you were a GM for PulseMS but on the top of the screen shot, it says "Welcome to AeonStory"
Back to top Go down
Ravage
Level 2
Level 2

an application Empty
PostSubject: Re: an application   an application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Radiance2 wrote:
Just one question, how come it says you were a GM for PulseMS but on the top of the screen shot, it says "Welcome to AeonStory"

ohh woops.

It was called Aeonstory while we were with Trinity and then we decided to change to name for a fresh start. Which became PulseMS. ofcourse it does not exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shine
Level 2
Level 2

an application Empty
PostSubject: Re: an application   an application EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 pm

It's Easier To remain relaxed without a job

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an application Empty
PostSubject: Re: an application   an application Empty

Back to top Go down