SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
calvin1
Noob
Noob

Welcome GM application Empty
PostSubject: Welcome GM application   Welcome GM application EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 am

What are you applying for: level 3 GM

Name :Calvin

Where do you live/Timezone: singapore GMT+8.00

How active will you be: Normal day is 5~6hr if holiday 12hr

E-Mail: Boringeverywhere@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Playing Maple/Online games

How you'd handle a hacker :first,i will take a ScreenShot of that hacker then i pass IGN to other GM to suggest how to handle that hacker Mostly it will get ban but before ban.If that hacker is my friend i still ban him/her since we are still friends.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will stop them and ask what happen? If they fight for a map i'll ask them why not let share the map.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):Around 5. 3GM/2Admin.

Why should we choose you: I can help out with the server or think out Something to make the server fun.

Reason i applied: I wanted to try out v88 GM and helping out with the server/Players

Summary of yourself : I am Calvin,Age 19 I am active,kind i like to play Maple and some sport too eg:Soccer.Since i play too much Computer games i must rest and study.

Extra Info:i am patient when people asking me Question or i ask them.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:1year-365days

In game name:Welcome

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:I think so
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Sure why not
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: around 3~4days

Back to top Go down

Welcome GM application
Page 1 of 1