SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJayTom
Noob
Noob
DJayTom

DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. Empty
PostSubject: DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.   DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Name: Tom

Sex (pfft....): Male

Time : Vancouver (PST)

How active i will be: I will be one of those GM's that will be there at any time and will be insanely active.

Email: DJayTom@hotmail.com

Hobbies:
*Hanging out with my girlfriend
*Playing with my PS3
*Drawing
*Music(insane love for techno)
*Dodge-ball and soccer.

How would i handle a hacker:I would go in hide mode and find proof, take a screenshot/fraps then BAM, !ban is the fate for the hacker.

If two people were fighting what would i do:I would try to work it out with them, try to talk some sense INTO them. ME+ 2 players fighting = peace in 5 mins tops.

[font=Comic Sans Ms]How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been an admin in FlashBoyedMS , PiedmontMS , RaveMS and i have made 2 servers (different versions for private uses) I can also code text for characters, but i dont know any javascript.

Why should we choose you:Because I am experienced with dealing with people and making friends as a GM, and i can make fine videos and banners, i can be around all the time to help people, I'm a very nice person in game, i barley get mad at players, and i have many other uses.

Reason i applied: Because sometimes when GM's are not on ill be on all the time, (from school to bed time) and from morning till school time.

Summary of yourself : I am a nice person , i have a lot of ideas and is a very free and loving person. I like to draw and dance and listen to music. I play many sports and i am currently 15.

Extra Info: I get along with everybody virtually and in real life, born and raised in canada, I am a cute chinese boy and i love SOULMS!

how long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: It takes a year for the earth to orbit the sun Very Happy

In game name: DJayTom

The five 1-2 word answering questions
1)No
2) No
3)Yes
4)Yes
5) about a day.

Last edited by DJayTom on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.   DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 pm

- Missed last five questions
- No color

Fix these, or you'll be denied straight away. Probably still will, but can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
DJayTom
Noob
Noob
DJayTom

PostSubject: Re: DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.   DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 am

Legion wrote:
- Missed last five questions
- No color

Fix these, or you'll be denied straight away. Probably still will, but can't hurt.
oh right, thanks sorry i didnt see the last five questions on the list , mibad.
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.   DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am

Don't use bright colors... Anna hates it when she has to strain her eyes to see. So does everyone else.
Back to top Go down
DJayTom
Noob
Noob
DJayTom

PostSubject: Re: DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.   DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Vocaloid wrote:
Don't use bright colors... Anna hates it when she has to strain her eyes to see. So does everyone else.
I was just told to put down bright colors, but okay ill give it a fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.   DJayTom's Game Mastah Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

DJayTom's Game Mastah Application.
Page 1 of 1