SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
Noob
Noob
Daichi

Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.  Empty
PostSubject: Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.    Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Daichi's Application

What are you applying for: Game Master/Intern Position

Name : Jake M

Where do you live/Timezone: Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (GMT-5)

How active will you be: Very (Like usual) A GM can't do their job unless they're online. Razz

E-Mail: jakemartin@avalonscriptures.com

Hobbies : My hobbies include: Piano (I'm self taught but I can play pretty well ^_^), Archery, Photography, and DJing Very Happy

How you'd handle a hacker : Creep up in Hide, get evidence and IP/MAC Ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Ask if they want me to help, and if they do; get both sides of the story and help them sort it out.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): I was the Admin/Co-owner of FunMS until we got a C&D.

Why should we choose you: You should chose me because i'm awesome ;D ... but really, you should chose me because I have a sense of humor but when it comes down to something serious I can be the mature one.

Reason I applied: The reason I applied, is because i've been apart of other servers that have crashed and burned because of internal and external conflict, and I don't want to see that happen to a great server. I'm applying to this server because I like the community, and I really want to get involved with spirit events, while keeping a close watch on the wellbeing/security of the server.

Summary of yourself : I'm 18, i'm a soon-to-be Nursing student that lives in Toronto, Canada. I've played MapleStory since beta and I know it like the back of my hand. I adore photography and my friends and I want to go into medicine because I like helping people. Smile

Extra Info: I have forum experience with phpBB, IPB and vBulletin. Very Happy

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days or a Sidreal year. Razz ;D Harhar

In game name: Daichi

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: About 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

PostSubject: Re: Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.    Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Good luck sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.    Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:46 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Noob
Noob
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.    Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 pm

;o I'll still help out and have fun!~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.    Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake's (Daichi's) Application for SoulMS Game Master.
Page 1 of 1