SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Bugs...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkonh
Noob
Noob

Some Bugs... Empty
PostSubject: Some Bugs...   Some Bugs... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:02 pm

ok, while playing i found some bugs, importants and not...

Skills:
1: Evan's "0" skills can't be placed - i tried a lot of time putting my skill points into "Tree Snails" and the other skills, but didn't work...
2: Bandit's skill "Steal" doesn't steal anything - i used it a lot of times at 20% steal chance, it's impossible that i couldn't steal nothing...

Items:
1: Chairs don't give any HP or MP...

Other Bugs:
1: Sometimes when i double click on an NPC or a "Buddy request window" the game crashes and says "Invalid Cursor" or "End of Files"...
2: Some Warps doesn't work - such as "Victoria Road: Subway Ticketing Booth" to "Kerning City Subway: Line 1 <Area 1>" and "Victoria Road: Construction Site North of Kerning City" to it's subway (i can't find map's name in hidden-street)...
3: A lot of quests are bugged - yeah, u can think "we don't need quests here", but i like doing quests, they give nice item too in BB... - and when i accept them, no pop-up appears and counters keep counting until the quest is finished, so if i have to kill 10 snails and 10 blue snails, it keeps counting until i got both all (i went to 30 blue snails and 10 red snails)...
4: Drop rates are REALLY bugged - every 30 Slimes a Squishy Liquid or every 30 Stumps a Tree Branch? Impossible!
5: No medals? - or maybe it's your fault, but i think they are useful and cute <3

anyway, if i find any other, i'll edit <3
Back to top Go down

Some Bugs...
Page 1 of 1