SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Bugs and Glitches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MSGangstaIII2
Noob
Noob

List of Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: List of Bugs and Glitches   List of Bugs and Glitches EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi everyone, I am going to be making a list of bugs and glitches (although there are not many Razz,I'm just bored). If you find something that is not on the list please post below, I will update this list once every 6~18hours.

P.S. For people wondering why I put this up? it's so that new players know up front what problems to look out for and so we don't get 100 help threads on the same thing XD.

Green
= Fixed
orange = Unverified
Red = Relatively Serious

Aran:

-- Combo Drain: goes over 100%of HP (causes bosses to 1hit KO since the HP is only show).
-- Snow Charge: does not slow monsters.
-- Body Pressure: Does not stun monsters, rebuffs itself on contact (lags/delays potting and attacking).
-- Tempest: Does not freeze mob monsters.

Dual-Blade:

-- Tornado Spin: stuck at level 0 (Disabled)
-- Final Cut: buffing F.C., switching channels and switching back causes it to last for an infinite amount of time.
-- Mirror Target: D/C's user (and sometimes the map-CONFIRMATION NEEDED).

Buccaneer:

-- Marauder's charge up time is infinite rendering it unable to use.

In-Game:

-- Exiting the Cash Shop sometimes D/Cs / Crashes MapleStory.
-- Party EXP is displayed as Wedding EXP and is incorrect/broken.
-- Mesos loss displayed is incorrect.
-- Starting quests glitch the character, requiring @dispose.
-- "Be My Friend" Medal does not count buddies added from different channels.
-- "Be My Friend" Medal does not count people that add you, only if you add them.
-- "Be My Friend" Medal goes into negative numbers (negative numbers eventually render the medal unobtainable).

Client:
-- Soul MS Client Program has a memory leak (confirmed for Windows 7 x64).
-- Soul MS Client Program sometimes fails to patch HS Update.
-- Soul MS Client Program crashes often (>30% of the time) in Windows 7 x64.

Last edited by MSGangstaIII on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

List of Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Bugs and Glitches   List of Bugs and Glitches EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Some of those are known already, and do not need to be fixed cause really, who cares?

Do you really care if its Wedding EXP instead of Party EXP?
Final Cut, just change channel once its off, and usually, if this glitch starts, all your skill gets bugged too and you can stay in dark sight 100% of the time, so you should always re-log or kill yourself.

Most of those glitches you'll have to deal with them for a while, since in my opinion there is things that should be taken care of before, like how everyone wants Horned Tail, etc.

This list could help a new player to be aware of the glitches though, so good idea.

Back to top Go down

List of Bugs and Glitches
Page 1 of 1