SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!

Go down 
+7
phomaniac
SoulBot
xso0intou
Help
Hugo
SonnyZ
Bender
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Shall I start the revolution?
Yes
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Maybe
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
So
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Help wrote:
Yes I got denied, but I'm not pissed about it
You're pissed because she said;

Please do not apply if you have an Hello Kitty email.

Last edited by Hugo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

you think my app is boring??
also if any of you are not gonna say things about my app and argue about others than whats the point of applying when a whole bunch of people don't care about my app and focus on the other ones...

Last edited by Bender on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:17 am

Help wrote:
Anna wrote:

You know what, screw you.
I HATE people who call new GMs out just for 1-2 things that they did.
You know why I hired Sonny? Because out of all the immature little kids on this server he acted like a normal, mature human being.
I tend to NOT hire donators because if I hire them as a GM that means no more donations.
So your "opinion" is invalid and you're a moron.

Just because you're pissed that you got denied doesn't mean you have to accuse the staff here of hiring people due to their donations.
And on a lot of servers if people donate they DO get GM. This is one of the servers where that doesn't happen.

Sorry for this rage on your app Bender ): I just hate little gossiping twits. ):

If you cared to read any further on this topic, you would have seen that I stated I believed his dedication to the server got him the position, and his donations showed his dedication.

Yes I got denied, but I'm not pissed about it nor trying to rage on the new GM's because of it. I think we need some new GM's on this server due to the reason...well, you pretty much just provided a damn good example of why.

Instead of being mature and handling an oppinion you were offended by the correct way, you insulted me and called me multiple names. Oh yeah, real mature.
Please move your quarreling somewhere else it's very annoying and very hard to read what others think of MY app
sorry for double post btw.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:37 am

Bender wrote:
also if any of you are not gonna say things about my app and argue about others than whats the point of applying when a whole bunch of people don't care about my app and focus on the other ones...

please move your fight somewhere else i don't want my app to be flooded with messages.
actually.. stop fighting you guys are acting like 5 years olds fighting about who was tagged or not
who cares why he was chosen he just was ok...
5 years old.. Ok.
I'm going to tell you right now, might as well do it now or you'll be disappointed later on anyway.
You will be denied. I don't even think an explanation is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 am

Hugo wrote:
Bender wrote:

please move your fight somewhere else i don't want my app to be flooded with messages.
actually.. stop fighting you guys are acting like 5 years olds fighting about who was tagged or not
who cares why he was chosen he just was ok...
5 years old.. Ok.
I'm going to tell you right now, might as well do it now or you'll be disappointed later on anyway.
You will be denied. I don't even think an explanation is necessary.

two things
i erased the "please move your fight somewhere else i don't want my app to be flooded with messages.
who cares why he was chosen he just was ok..." part because i knew it might get me denied

and also some of you are just using my app as an excuse to fight about why godlike was chosen..
i worked for more than 1 hour on this app and i made it because i thought i might make a good gm but right now all i'm receiving is spam messages from Help and some other people arguing about why godlike was chosen
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 am

Bender wrote:
i erased the "please move your fight somewhere else i don't want my app to be flooded with messages.
who cares why he was chosen he just was ok..." part because i knew it might get me denied
You weren't going to be denied cause of that, its for other reasons. Thats what I think though.

As for the fighting, I just told that girl she should shut her mouth when she does not know shit. And it went on from there.

Last edited by Hugo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 am

ok??? i'd rather like you to tell me something positive about my app rather than negative please
also who is "he"
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 am

"i worked for more than 1 hour on this app"

Are you failing school?
Because if you work for 1hr and this is all you can come up with I'd honestly be kinda disappointed in myself.

I'm gonna have to deny this, and it has nothing to do with the actual argument itself about Godlike. He was chosen bitchz can whine all they want. (:

It's just not something that, if I didn't know you, I would accept as an application. Gotta put that extra bit of effort into the application if you don't know the people reviewing it, or else they just won't find you that different from the rest of the people who applied.

You'll have a second chance, just saying you should put more effort into it.
Also, please stop sucking up in game, I hate suck ups and it realllyyy ruins your chances.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 am

Bender wrote:
ok??? i'd rather like you to tell me something positive about my app rather than negative please
also who is "he"
I would tell you constructive criticism, but its not the Application, its you. I would be REALLY surprised if you were accepted.
I will stop replying now, even though I think you will get denied and I'm telling you to not get your hopes up, I will still wish you the best luck.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:04 am

I'm not sucking up, i just think you're awesome so is kristine
Anna: i took 1 hour because i was busy doing two things at once
Hugo: i really appreciate what you said (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:17 am

Anna can I Make an app now but can you review it when you know me better?
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 am

I suggest you just make one later on then.
And I don't think you know me well enough to tell if I'm awesome or not yet. o_O;
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:20 am

I can tell if someone is awesome or not.
Back to top Go down
howsit8o8
Noob
Noob
howsit8o8

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 am

@Bender....Dude, no offence but I think you should just stop replying to people's comments because, the MORE you try to argue with them, the MORE you look like a little immature kid. I don't think...I *KNOW* SoulMS doesn't need any little kids as a GM, that would cause utmost chaos.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 am

Ok I have had enough, I feel like You people Are Intending to Tick Me Off just so I can look bad to Anna and If you are Gratz it worked, you happy now?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 am

Bender wrote:
Ok I have had enough, I feel like You people Are Intending to Tick Me Off just so I can look bad to Anna and If you are Gratz it worked, you happy now?
That is my final reply to you, even though you will not understand. You were not denied because of US making you look bad, you were denied because you made yourself look bad.
I mean cmon, in 1 sentence you managed to make at least 4 spelling mistakes, that doesn't look professional at all, I don't think they need unprofessional Game Masters.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:46 am

Show me the sentence where I made 4 spelling mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 am

Bender wrote:
Show me the sentence where I made 4 spelling mistakes.

Bender wrote:
I feel like You people Are Intending to Tick Me Off

Random capitalization for the win.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 am

I meant on the person you think you're speaking to is not th real "me"'
I myself am a loving and caring person who likes to help other s and doesn't talk back to his superiors or in other words respectful

- written on my ipod
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Bender wrote:
I meant on the person you think you're speaking to is not th real "me"'
I myself am a loving and caring person who likes to help other s and doesn't talk back to his superiors or in other words respectful

- written on my ipod

I've been following your App for a while now and I'd just like to help you out right now with this small metaphor that contains some crucial information.
There was once a farmer digging a ditch, he was so blinded with his work he didn't notice how far he had dug said ditch. It ws dug so deep he couldn't climb out. The farmer then thought to himself, perhaps if I just keep on digging maybe I'll come out on the other side. No one ever heard or saw the farmer again.
I hope you understand who that metaphor is aimed at.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2