SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!

Go down 
+7
phomaniac
SoulBot
xso0intou
Help
Hugo
SonnyZ
Bender
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Shall I start the revolution?
Yes
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_lcap25%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_lcap58%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Maybe
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_lcap8%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
So
InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_lcap8%InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! Empty
PostSubject: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh NOES! Its the Revolution!!!!!!!

I kid, now please enjoy my Gm application because its gonna blow your mind!!

What are you applying for: The new sheriff in town. Game Master

Name : Bender Bending Rodriguez Michael Brown

Where do you live/Timezone: Richmond, BC/PST (GMT- 8:00)

How active will you be: As long as I'm alive.

E-Mail: Cannot compute! don't have one.

Hobbies : 1. Watching sports
2. Playing sports
3. drinking beer
4. going to work
5. Gaming
6. Going INSANE!

How you'd handle a hacker :I would cast out my fishing rod of justice and take a screenshot of my fancy catch then I would cook him until s/he look tasty enough to eat, if s/he is very tasty then I would also eat her/his I.P./Mac adresse

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would offer them a beer, then when they are drunk I will ask them why they were fighting and then try resolving the problem, if in case they do not want to stop fighting I will whack em with a stick until they faint jail one of em and ban the other for a certain amount of time then ban the person who was jailed for the same amount of time.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): None.

Why should we choose you: Because i noticed some GMS don't always go around looking for hackers, mostly in unpopular areas, also because I'm from quebec I speak french which is good because I don't really think there are GMS who speak french.

Reason i applied: I applied to save our pixelated world/universe from the invasive species known as hackers.

Summary of yourself : If i said I was mature would you believe me?? Nah just kidding, I'm only mature when I need to be and I can be very goofy or Immature when I need to be.

Extra Info: I'm gonna start the french revolution.... wait it already happened???

How long does it take for the earth to go around your mom the sun?: Hmmm, wait let me go on my space shuttle....

In game name: InSaneBender or Bender.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Nope.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yep.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yep.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 29 november.

Last edited by Bender on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Way to use my Rainbow effect
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm

I did a double rainbow
like one rainbow going one way and the other one going the other way but i did not even know that you even applied
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Theres effort, and theres trying too much.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm

hmmmm???
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:01 pm

I like this application far more than I liked Godlike's drab application; and he got a GM position for who knows what reason. Maybe due to his $400+ donation?
Don't let him insult you, his application was nothing special, in my oppinion.

I think you would be a amazingly funny GM! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Help wrote:
I like this application far more than I liked Godlike's drab application; and he got a GM position for who knows what reason. Maybe due to his $400+ donation?
Even if a lot of people think thats the case, you shouldn't be posting things about that, cause you don't know shit about the reasons Soul and Anna hired him.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:09 pm

meh? hugo why didn't you add me ingame?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Bender wrote:
meh? hugo why didn't you add me ingame?
If you tried adding me, its probably the fact that I get buddy invites every time I enter the FM or every time I smega and I denied them all. PM me your IGN here and ill add you.

Great application by the way, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Hugo wrote:
Help wrote:
Even if a lot of people think thats the case, you shouldn't be posting things about that, cause you don't know shit about the reasons Soul and Anna hired him.

Last time I checked, freedom of speech is one of my rights.
I think it's important for players to share their oppinions, and to receive kindness from the game masters, such as Godlike, and not insults; especially since Bender put in obvious effort.

Anyway, this is Benders application, and I wish you the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Anyways like they say everyones innocent until proven guilty so you cannot say that Godlike was accepted due to the fact he is a donator.

Other than that thank you.
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm guessing it played a factor; he probably got accepted because of his great dedication to the server.

You're welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
xso0intou
Level 2
Level 2
xso0intou

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Aww good luck hun. (: I like the application. :3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/msxladyy
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:00 am

Ouch... all I did was compliment the rainbow... I do like ranbow effects...

My donations did not aid my GM application. Infact I applied because I have; experience, server background knowledge and most importantly a different timezone to the other GM's.

Your opinion is your opinion so leave it at that.

Godlike.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

well i did not say anything so yeah...
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Help wrote:

You know what, screw you.
I HATE people who call new GMs out just for 1-2 things that they did.
You know why I hired Sonny? Because out of all the immature little kids on this server he acted like a normal, mature human being.
I tend to NOT hire donators because if I hire them as a GM that means no more donations.
So your "opinion" is invalid and you're a moron.

Just because you're pissed that you got denied doesn't mean you have to accuse the staff here of hiring people due to their donations.
And on a lot of servers if people donate they DO get GM. This is one of the servers where that doesn't happen.

Sorry for this rage on your app Bender ): I just hate little gossiping twits. ):
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:25 pm

I didn't get a GM position... And I've donated quite a bit. Granted, not $400... but still.

Just saying, donations =/= GM position.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:28 pm

I didnt donate anything and I got GM position
Back to top Go down
Admin
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm

If someone donates 400 USD, you can be sure that he won't abuse his powers, and he loves the server (He will be active). Not trying to offend anyone with this post, I also do not know what the situation is exactly, but more as a site note I thought about.
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Anna wrote:
Help wrote:

You know what, screw you.
I HATE people who call new GMs out just for 1-2 things that they did.
You know why I hired Sonny? Because out of all the immature little kids on this server he acted like a normal, mature human being.
I tend to NOT hire donators because if I hire them as a GM that means no more donations.
So your "opinion" is invalid and you're a moron.

Just because you're pissed that you got denied doesn't mean you have to accuse the staff here of hiring people due to their donations.
And on a lot of servers if people donate they DO get GM. This is one of the servers where that doesn't happen.

Sorry for this rage on your app Bender ): I just hate little gossiping twits. ):

If you cared to read any further on this topic, you would have seen that I stated I believed his dedication to the server got him the position, and his donations showed his dedication.

Yes I got denied, but I'm not pissed about it nor trying to rage on the new GM's because of it. I think we need some new GM's on this server due to the reason...well, you pretty much just provided a damn good example of why.

Instead of being mature and handling an oppinion you were offended by the correct way, you insulted me and called me multiple names. Oh yeah, real mature.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Ok if anyone rages again on this post anna please lock it?
Other than that please people only post your opinion of this app ok??
also anna did you like this app???
just asking btw.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Help wrote:

If you cared to read any further on this topic, you would have seen that I stated I believed his dedication to the server got him the position, and his donations showed his dedication.

Yes I got denied, but I'm not pissed about it nor trying to rage on the new GM's because of it. I think we need some new GM's on this server due to the reason...well, you pretty much just provided a damn good example of why.

Instead of being mature and handling an oppinion you were offended by the correct way, you insulted me and called me multiple names. Oh yeah, real mature.

Jus bein honest ur pretty dum bbz sry.

Bender wrote:
Ok if anyone rages again on this post anna please lock it?
Other than that please people only post your opinion of this app ok??
also anna did you like this app???
just asking btw.

In all honesty...it's average. Nothing more, no offense. I suggest you fix up the colors, for one. Yellow isn't the easiest color to read, and the rainbow thing seems to be being used a lot. People who just follow the current app trend won't get accepted.
Gotta be neat and unique. If I don't know you in game you have to impress me with your application, otherwise there's really no chance. :s
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:08 pm

OK THANK YOU =)
what do you mean unique i copied no one...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!   InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE! Empty

Back to top Go down

InSaneBender Is going to go INSANE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next