SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's GameMaster Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeydukez
Noob
Noob

Mike's GameMaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:21 pm

What are you applying for: Game Master's Position.

Name : Mike

Where do you live/Timezone: New York / Eastern Standard Time

How active will you be: Well, basically since I don't have a life :O. I'm on 10+ hours a day.

E-Mail: mikegk@live.com ( I'm on ALL day, Contact me if you wish).

Hobbies : Laugh out Loud, I get a whoopie cushion I take to school to mess with my teachers and I never get caught, I like playing Counter-Strike.. I have a big collection of prank toys.

How you'd handle a hacker : Muahaha, This is what I cherish about being a Game Master, I will stalk the person for an X amount of time to determine if they are hacking and while I'm watching them I will record there every move in case they decide to start a dispute. Once I determine they are hacking I shall Either Mac Ban or I.P Ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Get both side's of the story, Try to make peace between the two Soul Mapler's, If they continue to fight, Jail time shall be served for both of them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): I've been a Game Master in many servers Here is the list.
AristaMS
ProMS
SperMS
FlashStory
GreenMS
ForeverStory

Why should we choose you: I try to keep things professional, I know how to do the job from experience., I love jokes! I have a great sense of humor! I am a really great event host! I'm on A LOT! Most importantly I am responsible enough to do the job as well. I would love to be a part of this community, You guy's did an amazing job.

Reason i applied: I'd like to get back on the job, Have some fun with the player's and of course the staff. I would like to bring fun to SoulMS in anyway I can think of with my friendliness, love, compassion and overall sense of humor <3.

Summary of yourself : I'm 17 year's old, I currently attend high school for my last year. I enjoy having the responsibility to be a Game Master and maintaining an amazing server such as this one. I'm also a grammar nazi.

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes and 1.20 seconds ;D

In game name: STaX

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screen shots of the thing you made.)

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Everytime.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Three Weeks.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this application, I love you. :]

Last edited by mikeydukez on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm

You forgot the 5 questions
Back to top Go down
mikeydukez
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Thank you, I have added the Five Questions via Editing.
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow, you're playing 3 weeks and I didn't even see you in game o_O
looks like you don't come often in fm tho, or just the timezones xD
Back to top Go down
mikeydukez
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Well, the thing is that I had another account which I forgot the info to so I made another account today but on my new account I'm just walking around looking at the NPC's and observing the server, So far it's really catching my attention. I like this server, Hopefully I can get recruited and host some awesome event's for everyone. If not, I'm still going to play the server, It's pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:54 pm

yea, i never saw you around either. overall nice app though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's GameMaster Application.   Mike's GameMaster Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike's GameMaster Application.
Page 1 of 1