SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marco's GameMaster Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marquis
Noob
Noob

Marco's GameMaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: Marco's GameMaster Application.   Marco's GameMaster Application. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Hello, My names Marco, Im 17 Years old, Very Mature, Smart, I Have a Skill in Photoshop, and Making Videos, And Java Coding, Script and Compile.

What are you applying for : I am applying for a GameMaster in SoulMS, Or Maybe something lower than a Game Master Maybe?

Name : My name is Marco Blythe.

Where do you live/Timezone : Pacific Time.

How active will you be : 3Pm-10PM May be Some Parts Were i wont Be on Because Of Homework Or Call of Duty.

E-Mail : Marquis.blythe@hotmail.com.

Hobbies : I love Art, i like to express myself with making a wonderful picture that Expresses who I am.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would not stop to think i would ban him right away. there is no acceptions for hacking.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would warn them about their punishments for fighting. i would try to seperate one with the other if it was possible.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):Ive made my own servers just basically messing around, ive been a GM on Some friends Servers Nothing really important.

Why should we choose you: SoulMs should choose me as a GameMaster because of me and who i am also for the skills i might have on the Computer such as Java Coding Photoshop and Compile things, besides that i think i am perfect for the job Here.

Reason i applied: I Applied because i see SoulMs as a Perfect Server. something i would want to Donate to. i think that the players that play this MapleStory Private server are very Amazed of what they have seen.

Summary of yourself : 5,11 Height. 160 Pounds(Yes i Know..) Black hair , Mixed Skin Color (Black, White, (Or Oreo :p), Brown Eyes, Long eye Lashes, Sometimes Curly Hair. And i am a Male.

Extra Info : I just Love to Help People.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? : 365.25 days or about 1 year.

In game name : TimelessEcko

Can you Java code? : Yes i Can. i dont have anything to show you because i havent been with private servers for a While... =/ sorry. but i think if i get back in it i could be a great deal of help!
Back to top Go down

Marco's GameMaster Application.
Page 1 of 1