SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dale's GameMaster application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshy2k7
Noob
Noob

Dale's GameMaster application. Empty
PostSubject: Dale's GameMaster application.   Dale's GameMaster application. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:43 pm

What are you applying for: Event/Helper GM (Helps out people in need, and hosts events a lot.)

Name : Dale Welsh

Where do you live/Timezone: Widnes, England (GMT +-0)

How active will you be: Well, since this beta started (I started on the day) I've hardly slept, and I'm on Soul for about 11 hours a day... So very active.

E-Mail: dale.welsh95@hotmail.co.uk

Hobbies : MapleStory, Xbox.

How you'd handle a hacker : Question him, check what hacks s/he was using, and ban him/her for the appropriate time.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Ask what was going on, see if their was a cause for the argument, resolve it, if it was just two people fighting, id chatban them for them for a few hours.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I've had my own server which I had to shut down, and I've been a Game Master in two other servers.

Why should we choose you: I'm very active, as I mentioned, I'm on all day and all night. I can handle situations properly without causing more damage, I know how to resolve most problems such as bugs, and hackers.

Reason i applied: I feel like there aren't enough GM's on through my time-scale. There is usually one GM on at around 5pm (Falcon) and he/she cant solve everyone's problems AND host events, he/she needs a little help, which is where I come in.

Summary of yourself : I'm a very easy going, and fun guy to talk to. I don't get angry/bored easily. I treat and talk to other people with respect, and help out at every opportunity I get.

Extra Info: You won't at all regret choosing me, as I will live up to everything I say here.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days of course.

In game name: Dale

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: Players yes, GM's no.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Since the start of the beta.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes, of course.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Around three days.

Thank you.
Dale <3
Back to top Go down

Dale's GameMaster application.
Page 1 of 1