SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shutter's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shutter
Noob
Noob

Shutter's Application Empty
PostSubject: Shutter's Application   Shutter's Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name : Stephen

Where do you live/Timezone: Texas (GMT-6)

How active will you be: I will play as much as I can. I always get on on the weekends.

E-Mail: stephenamoreno@yahoo.com

Hobbies : Football,dirtbiking,and playing maplestory

How you'd handle a hacker : I would IP ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would ask them what happened listen to what they both say and resolve it.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: About 10 other servers that shut down.

Why should we choose you: Because I'm a nice, outgoing and helpful person and I take the time to listen to people's problems and help them with whatever the problem happens to be.

Reason i applied: So I can help SoulMS be the best server and so people wont have bad thoughts about the GM's on the server and to help others with what they need.

Summary of yourself : I'm in school and hope to one day be a doctor or surgeon and have a happy life with children and a wife.

Extra Info: If you pick me to be a GM I will do my best to help others and keep this server running forever.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: I have no idea at all...

In game name: Shutter.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :N/A
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: For a week.

Last edited by Shutter on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Shutter's Application   Shutter's Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Too many blinding colors.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Shutter's Application   Shutter's Application EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:53 pm

i see no blinding colours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shutter's Application   Shutter's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shutter's Application
Page 1 of 1