SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey New Guy ~ Mike

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Level 2
Level 2
Swift

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Hey Everyone i'm Mike. Some info about me i'm 18 soon to be 19 on December 15th. I'm an X-hardcore gamer used to play GMS hardcore and various other games some of you might know me i'm known in Mardia as HeroicThangs Low luk Bishop 143 co founder of the guild iBossHigh and on Broa as HealingRelic Lukless Bishop 188 in the guild Heroes. When i say hardcore i mean it about a year and a half ago is when i quit i remember i used to sit on my laptop 16 hour's sometime's and just beast with the 8x glitch on Christmas eve with buddies trying to reach 200 might be no life status but i was at that age so you can't blame a guy. Well putting aside my life as a maplestory holic i'm a 2nd year college student currently enrolled in Columbia University enjoying the good life with Biology as my major i hate english even though i'm from a partial white background yes i'm part white and part brown. Now a day's since mid-term's are over i can resume back to the better thing's of my youth for example women and games when i say games i not only mean Video games but also sports. I'm a beast at Basketball must be my height i'm 6 feet 7 inches call me a giant but what can i say i was born to dominate the court, though i don't play basketball with any keen interest's more of your typical Sunday Super bowl guy i'm in love with American Football i played as a Left side tackle in high school in my school's very first Varsity team and i must say it was the better time of my life so much time on my hand now it's hard work as i grow but it's for the better. Well this is getting quiet lengthy i should Title it a short bio of my life eh? Well i love music and i must say very good job to the person who created Beast MMV Honestly i loved the song and it was a good thing to go along with line's while advertizing. Well what am i missing? Sorry Introduction's are alway's akward for me i'm seeing everyone doing this Centered format so i'm doing it too anyway's back to the point and ending this off. I've played alot of server's well not alot if you count 2 heh i've sorta stuck with each till they've died won't mention their name's as it may not follow up with the rule's. I run my own Runescape private server tough work but i like the game and the people. I've yet to download the server but hope to see you all soon and i would be glad to learn more about everyone so feel free to talk to me i'm open for anything. Well Cherios lad's hope to see you soon.

Oh and i'll leave you guy's off with some picture's:
Hey New Guy ~ Mike 6572_1209788413629_1496283171_55911

Hey New Guy ~ Mike 4905_1170756077845_1496283171_430132_478386_n

On second note i'm downloading it right now as of 4:47 pm EST Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 pm

wow, thats a whole load of text :O i like how you really write what youre thinking though, you can tell cause of all the side notes haha!

anyways, welcome to SoulMS cya ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 am

The first pic looks like your a Mafia boss or something.

Anyways WASSUP MAN! tard
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 am

Usually I take time to read things, but today just isn't one of those days.
I'll take a gander at it another day !
But as for now welcome Mike to our community ~
Back to top Go down
Swift
Level 2
Level 2
Swift

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 am

kllovekoreasaa wrote:
The first pic looks like your a Mafia boss or something.

Anyways WASSUP MAN! tard

Hahaha now i'm wondering do i take that as a compliment or as an insult either way it's a photo from High school graduation the sun was in my eye's plus i'm wearing contact's so i had to squint a lot also thank's for the warm welcome everyone my in game name is "DumbMage" it's a copy from a buddy of mine he's known well as another freak of maplestory on youtube check out his video's.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Level 2
Level 2
Roberto

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome mike I'm roberto great to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey New Guy ~ Mike   Hey New Guy ~ Mike Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey New Guy ~ Mike
Page 1 of 1