SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yooooooo, Mike's here =].

Go down 
+3
Abby
Sapphire
Collusional
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Collusional
Noob
Noob

Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. Empty
PostSubject: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Yo, Mike here. I'll be joining this server, starting to play tomorrow, I guess. I like low rate servers so I'll be playing everyday, a few hours a day at evening/night in the EST zone. This is mostly because my dream is different from most of yours. It's to get in the NBA, and I'll play Basketball in the park as much as I can to achieve the goal. Once I'm back though, I'll be playing a bit, and since I got $30 on my PayPal right now, once I've got to know people, check the server out, etc, I'll donate :]. I hope the server is as awesome as it seems, don't dissapoint =]. Hope I get to see and know you. My IGN in game will be Riku, so feel free to buddy me, (character already made) I look forward to getting some cool friends in Soul. See ya there.

A little summary of myself before I go. I'm 18, turning 19. I'll be off to college soon, but don't worry, I'll have plenty of time on my hands, still. Mostly 'cuz I don't think college is THAT necessary since my dream which I mentioned above has nothing to do with academics. Call me an idiot if you feel, but that's just me. I'm a friendly, fun, mature, and talkative guy, so don't be shy, just say "Hi." =]. Anyways, not really much more too me, so ttyl when I can play.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Welcome to the server and good luck on your NBA dream.
Back to top Go down
Abby
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Welcome , Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
iAran
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm

-Maniac tone-

Yes, yes.... good... EXCELLENT!!
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 am

Hello Mike. Welcome to Soul. eee
Back to top Go down
Iuwownage
Noob
Noob
Iuwownage

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm

I saw the NBA dream thing. Tip: Wake up at 5am, practice before school, leave school, practice until 8pm, go to sleep at 9pm.
That's just in really simple words. I have a lot of info that could help. I just don't feel like typing.
Austin Rivers practices even more than that though. He's the best player in high school, he is heading to Duke next year. But then again,
Look at his dad *cough* Doc Rivers *cough*

Edit: WHAAAADDDDUP DAWG ;D?
Back to top Go down
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am

Welcomes Mike. Nice IGn btw. Love that game. I'll buddy you IG when errthing is done re-downloading.
Back to top Go down
Collusional
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Unfortunately, I fractured my left hand, and it was already missing a pinky since I was 7 to start with. Only typing w/1hand so I won't explain how it happened. If you see me in game, I WILL be typing/responding slow until my hand gets fixed. Aprox 1-2Weeks. No basketball 'till then D:
Back to top Go down
Collusional
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

since everyone's selfish, 0/50 people are kind enough to help out some new noob with only 1hand to use, i'll just start playing when my fractured arm is healed. really getting pissed off atm. maybe ill stay on for some events to come so i can get soul pts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yooooooo, Mike's here =].   Yooooooo, Mike's here =]. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yooooooo, Mike's here =].
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: