SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  Empty
PostSubject: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 am

ALL Half assed applications will be denied. If you're not going to put effort into it don't apply. And don't bitch about being denied later either.

You MUST read these rules below before applying to become an Intern:

Requirements:

• I am a grammar nazi. I despise people who don't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Also, I hate the people who don't know the difference between your and you're. If you can't manage to use these words correctly consistently in game, and in your application, you will not be accepted. It really isn't that hard, we learned it all in kindergarten.

• Add color, and be neat when doing it. It gives your application a creative edge, and makes it a lot easier to read for those putting in the time.

• Be creative with your answers, telling us exactly the same thing that everyone else does will not show us that you deserve a position as a GM.

• Add personality to your answers, humor always helps and loosens up the readers a bit, if you can make them laugh chances are they'll like you.

• Please use the best English you can, we do not appreciate people applying when they "tlk lik diz" on their applications.

• You must be at least 13 to apply for Intern on SoulMS. Please don't try and lie about your age, sooner or later we will find out how old you are, and you will be humiliated(I'm good at humiliating people don't test me).

• If you mention your application to a GM and request them to read it, or comment on it, you will automatically be denied. No questions asked.

• If you are hired, or are attempting to be hired you must vote for the server.

• You must get along with all of the current staff members.

• [color=#800517] You must be mature. And no, I don't mean you need to THINK you're mature. WE need to KNOW you're mature, if we don't think so, you won't be accepted. Simple as that.

So please vote, be respectful and use proper grammar when on the forums and in game, also be active :].

GM application outline.

You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.

Name :

Where do you live/Timezone:

How active will you be:

E-Mail:

How you'd handle a hacker :

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

Why should we choose you:

Reason i applied:

Summary of yourself :

How much mesos(give an exact amount please)/items do you have?:(Provide a screenshot of the $ and items as proof.)

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?:

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):

In game name:

Good luck! Be sure to make your application interesting (:

Last edited by Anna on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 am

Ive been asked in game, and I was also wondering, if you were denied twice for a GM position, are you allowed to post an application for intern?
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 am

Hugo wrote:
Ive been asked in game, and I was also wondering, if you were denied twice for a GM position, are you allowed to post an application for intern?

yup
Back to top Go down
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 am

Say we had a bad relationship before, are you gonna put that against me?
Back to top Go down
james01nz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 am

Anna has alot of bad relationships, someone has to tell people when to shut it, hmm maybe she forgot about you? Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:59 am

james01nz wrote:
Anna has alot of bad relationships, someone has to tell people when to shut it, hmm maybe she forgot about you? Smile

ur funi
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 am

Might if I ask?
Is it a MUST that I need to be rich to become a intern?

Also, can somebody tell me exactly what an intern is.
(At the moment, I think it's some kind of comminity manager).
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 am

Phonenstro wrote:
Might if I ask?
Probably helps to be.
As for what an Intern really is:

Anna wrote:
ntern = Someone who gets some commands to casually host events with the server, while banning any hacker they may come across, and being able to mute spammers etc. But keeps their own playing character.

Interns are people who aren't yet trusted by the staff.
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:21 am

Hugo wrote:
Phonenstro wrote:
Might if I ask?
Probably helps to be.
As for what an Intern really is:

Anna wrote:
ntern = Someone who gets some commands to casually host events with the server, while banning any hacker they may come across, and being able to mute spammers etc. But keeps their own playing character.

Interns are people who aren't yet trusted by the staff.

Thank you for clearing up, I think I'm the perfect person for this >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~    Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Intern Outline ~ MUST FOLLOW ~
Page 1 of 1