SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!

Go down 
+10
gameman
Perplexion
Kristine
joeriNL
Hugo
richardung
Treyarch
Legion
Dragoon4Yoh
SoulBot
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 am

ALL Half assed applications will be denied. If you're not going to put effort into it don't apply. And don't bitch about being denied later either.

You MUST read these rules below before applying to become a GM:

Requirements:

• I am a grammar nazi. I despise people who don't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Also, I hate the people who don't know the difference between your and you're. If you can't manage to use these words correctly consistently in game, and in your application, you will not be accepted. It really isn't that hard, we learned it all in kindergarten.

• Add color, and be neat when doing it. It gives your application a creative edge, and makes it a lot easier to read for those putting in the time.

• Be creative with your answers, telling us exactly the same thing that everyone else does will not show us that you deserve a position as a GM.

• Add personality to your answers, humor always helps and loosens up the readers a bit, if you can make them laugh chances are they'll like you.

• Please use the best English you can, we do not appreciate people applying when they "tlk lik diz" on their applications.

• If you start an unnecessary fight on the forums you will lose your chance of being GM. Simple as that.

• You must be 16 to apply for GM on SoulMS. Please don't try and lie about your age, sooner or later we will find out how old you are, and you will be humiliated(I'm good at humiliating people don't test me).

• If you mention your application to a GM and request them to read it, or comment on it, you will automatically be denied. No questions asked.

• If you are hired, or are attempting to be hired you must vote for the server.

• You must get along with all of the current staff members.

• You must be mature. And no, I don't mean you need to THINK you're mature. WE need to KNOW you're mature, if we don't think so, you won't be accepted. Simple as that.

• GM's may not have player characters. You must accept this to become a GM.

So please vote, be respectful and use proper grammar when on the forums and in game, also be active :].

GM application outline.

You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.

What are you applying for:

Name :

Where do you live/Timezone:

How active will you be:

E-Mail:

Hobbies :

How you'd handle a hacker :

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

Why should we choose you:

Reason i applied:

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

In game name:

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

Good luck! Be sure to make your application interesting (:

Last edited by Anna on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragoon4Yoh
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Usually Im "Dragoon4Yoh" In SoulMs. You Can Juts Figure That I Put A Capitalized Letter At Each Word. I Want To Become A "GM" Becuase Usually I Have A Hard Time Getting Mesos And Having Fun So Plz Just Let Me Be A GM/Game Master Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Dragoon4Yoh wrote:
Usually Im "Dragoon4Yoh" In SoulMs. You Can Juts Figure That I Put A Capitalized Letter At Each Word. I Want To Become A "GM" Becuase Usually I Have A Hard Time Getting Mesos And Having Fun So Plz Just Let Me Be A GM/Game Master Very Happy

Doubt it. Perhaps if you read the thread, you can actually apply. If that's your reason, though, don't bother.
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Dragoon dude you can't ask to be gm you must apply like the rest of us
Back to top Go down
richardung
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Gm Appliccation .   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:27 am

Hi fellow SoulMs Staff, i am here to apply for gm to make this game run smoother and more successfully. My name is Richard Ung im 16 in highschool. I live in San francisco California PST. I am active everyday, unless i have important family matters i have to deal with (rarely). My email is richard16@yahoo.com. My hobbies are basketball, piano, and football. I will simply handle a hacker by talking to him giving him warnings if not followed be notified again. And if not followed for the 3rd time banning him. If two people are fighting i would sort the things out and not make things worse. Just like before in school i had to break up fights usually i would just step in and not make things worse. If nothing helps i would just contact a admin or maybe leave them and warn them. Ive been a GM in ZakuraMS, PillowMS, SkittlezMS. You should choose me because i would want to help SoulMs better. I would try my best even when busy to make all things better I am one of the most trustworthy man working for any Private Server and guarantee i would make things better. The reason i applied is because i saw this was a really good private server. Nothing less then the looks but i just like helping people out and so. The things I do for other servers are the same as what I would do to this server. No doubt I can be one of the most mature 16 year old GM there is around in SOULMS . Please choose me . Thankyou for your time . IGN = Timidx
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:31 am

richardung wrote:
Hi fellow SoulMs Staff, i am here to apply for gm ...

...No doubt I can be one of the most mature 16 year old GM there is around in SOULMS . Please choose me . Thankyou for your time . IGN = Timidx

So on top of posting in this thread instead of creating your own, you were able to not follow the rules that were just above ?
Good job there buddy, thats a first !

Colors, 5 questions. Etc
Back to top Go down
joeriNL
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:59 am

Name : Joeri Groenewoud

Age : 12, i know in the description stands that you must be 15 but i still wanna try

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in the netherlands

How active will you be: depends on how good the server is being updated etc

E-Mail: Joeri1998@hotmail.com

Hobbies : soccer gaming sleeping

How you'd handle a hacker : first warn him in game, if he does it again 2 weeks ban, then again perm ip ban

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : try to help them with words and if that wont work just let them fight, afterwards they wil know that fighting isn't the best way

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): none but i hope this will be my first

Why should we choose you: i play all kind of ms games for more then a year so i know much about the game etc

Reason i applied: i would love being a gm just to help people

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info: i didn't even played this game yet because of a install error, but as soon as the game do it i will make it my tasks to help people so they dont have problems in the game and just enjoy there gametime

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 1 year (365 days )

In game name: JoeriNL
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 am

joeriNL wrote:

Age : 12, i know in the description stands that you must be 15 but i still wanna try

Where do you live/Tim........

..........In game name: JoeriNL

We got a second runner going in for the Oh shit I fucked up award.
thanks for the -rep (:

Last edited by Hugo on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 am

Hugo wrote:
joeriNL wrote:

L.M.A.O.
gg.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Hugo wrote:
joeriNL wrote:

wow nice one
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Hugo wrote:
joeriNL wrote:

lol win.
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Hugo wrote:
joeriNL wrote:

-claps- I'm so proud for the invention of muffins. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoganinja
Noob
Noob
Stoganinja

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Ummm, question? Is the required age 16 or 15? Says 16 on the outline, but 15 in game. Kinda confused on that.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Stoganinja wrote:
Ummm, question? Is the required age 16 or 15? Says 16 on the outline, but 15 in game. Kinda confused on that.
Pretty sure it is 16, they probably forgot to change the in game notice.
Back to top Go down
Stoganinja
Noob
Noob
Stoganinja

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks, probably should have asked before i went and made my app, lol. Least now i know why i got denied Razz
Back to top Go down
slipkloka
Noob
Noob
slipkloka

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Well, first of all I would like to say that i'm 15 buuut... i'll be 16 in 2011 x) idk if you'll accept me. Hmm.. My name is Marília, i'm 15 (deer), i'm from São Paulo in Brazil..GMT -3. I speak,portuguese of corse, english (i have finished my course) and german. I really like playing maplestory, and I would be veery active and help players, I guess...
My email is marilia_795@hotmail.com x)
I like listening to rock n' roll, and metal musics.. watching anime, read books about mediators and ppl who talks with dead ppl oO.. it's a little weird I know x)
Handle a hacker? LOL, I think I would give a chance, then , give a ban or something like this (:
If I see two ppl fighting, I would ask them to stop politely, if they don't stop I think I would ban for 1 day only.. idk, it depends on the fight.
I have never been a GM Smile no experience with this, but I have played a LOT of mmo's rpg's , and I have known a lot of gm's in some games, I think it would be fun to be one :3
I'm funny, I won the joke event remember anna? with my atoms joke -n haha just kidding.. But I think I would get along with the players and help them oO'

LOL 365 days o_o wtf is this question x))

In game name: Slipkloka :3

1. No.
2. Idk, if 2 weeks or 3 are enough.
3. It depends on the help. I don't leech for free if you're not my friend.
4.15 to 16. Smile
5. I think 2 weeks or 3... :3

ty so much~
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 pm

slipkloka wrote:
Well, first of all I would like to say that i'm 15 buuut... i'll be 16 in 2011 x) idk if you'll accept me. Hmm.. My name is Marília, i'm 15 (deer), i'm from São Paulo in Brazil..GMT -3. I speak english (i have finished my course) and german. I really like playing maplestory, and I would be veery active and help players, I guess...
My email is marilia_795@hotmail.com x)
I like listening to rock n' roll, and metal musics.. watching anime, read books about mediators and ppl who talks with dead ppl oO.. it's a little weird I know x)
Handle a hacker? LOL, I think I would give a chance, then , give a ban or something like this (:
If I see two ppl fighting, I would ask them to stop politely, if they don't stop I think I would ban for 1 day only.. idk, it depends on the fight.
I have never been a GM Smile no experience with this, but I have played a LOT of mmo's rpg's , and I have known a lot of gm's in some games, I think it would be fun to be one :3
I'm funny, I won the joke event remember anna? with my atoms joke -n haha just kidding.. But I think I would get along with the players and help them oO'

LOL 365 days o_o wtf is this question x))

In game name: Slipkloka :3

1. No.
2. Idk, if 2 weeks or 3 are enough.
3. It depends on the help. I don't leech for free if you're not my friend.
4.15 to 16. Smile
5. I think 2 weeks or 3... :3

ty so much~

And the Oh shit I dun goofed award goes to.... slipkloka!
Sorry but this post was only to give you an outline. The applications are actually supposed to go in a separate post.

I'm sure everyone will overlook your mistake*

*Now go back and read that in a demeaning British accent and that's how I meant it.
Back to top Go down
slipkloka
Noob
Noob
slipkloka

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 pm

waaaaait, why am I wrong? do I have to do a new topic for it ?
edit: ok, i didn't noticed that I would have to do a new topic. srry. and thx :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!   GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATION OUTLINE ~Must Follow~ !!!!
Page 1 of 1