SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New GMs? What do the players think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
System
Level 3
Level 3

New GMs? What do the players  think? Empty
PostSubject: New GMs? What do the players think?   New GMs? What do the players  think? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Before you read this, please take into account that the population is growing everyday since SoulMS has went to v88.

So, lately the old GMs have not been active since v88 has came out. Two out of the seven GMs are usually on everyday, but those two are the only GMs I see. Yeah that's right, two. It's not that I hate the inactive GMs, but I just think that if they cannot be on to support the players and the server, what's the point of them being GMs at all? I will not mention names or trash talk any of the GMs, so do not ask.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
CeeGANO
Level 3
Level 3
CeeGANO

PostSubject: Re: New GMs? What do the players think?   New GMs? What do the players  think? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 pm

We're good. I couldn't get on v88 since it was released due to minor problems in regards to settings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ceegano.tumblr.com
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: New GMs? What do the players think?   New GMs? What do the players  think? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

I'll be on regularly again in the next 2ish days.
Just spending some time with my boyfriend, he happens to live far away so I don't often get the chance to see him.

BF>MS soooo I'll actively be on when I leave his place.

And everytime I've gone on MS so far I've been telling more and more people to apply for GM since we lack GMs.

I'm not just gonna go ahead and hire mediocre people to be GMs, even when we have a larger community.
The larger community would, I'm sure, want the best GMs available. So I'm patiently waiting until those people come along.
Back to top Go down
SnowAkantor
Noob
Noob
SnowAkantor

PostSubject: Re: New GMs? What do the players think?   New GMs? What do the players  think? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

New GMs? What do the players  think? Istockphoto_4159256-yes-no-maybe

Yes : Of course, more players, more GMs needed?

No : There isnt any v.88 Hacks right? So GMs catching hackers is out of the point right..? o.O

Maybe : It's up to the rest to decide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: New GMs? What do the players think?   New GMs? What do the players  think? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
New GMs? What do the players  think? Istockphoto_4159256-yes-no-maybe

Yes : Of course, more players, more GMs needed?

Logical.

No : There isnt any v.88 Hacks right? So GMs catching hackers is out of the point right..? o.O
GMs don't just ban hackers; in fact, that's traditionally a small part of their job. Autobans usually do the job fine. As well as that, thinking no hacks for .88 is ignorant. If there aren't yet, there will be. That's how hacks work; they just evolve. Probably already hacks.

Maybe : It's up to the rest to decide Very Happy

Personally, we feel there are enough GMs as-is now. There's usually one on at all times at least (Well...when we play...), and they don't really do much except for the occasional event, answering questions, and socializing. And those events are usually jump quests, which are absolutely...terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New GMs? What do the players think?   New GMs? What do the players  think? Empty

Back to top Go down

New GMs? What do the players think?
Page 1 of 1