SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspicious Players List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LillianScarlet
Noob
Noob
LillianScarlet

Suspicious Players List Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious Players List   Suspicious Players List EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

List of players who might be hacking and are suspicious. The reasons why they are being suspected and who suspects them will also be next to them. If you have any suspicious players please post them so we know who to look out for.

Kick and Reloaded - Suspicious Donor items - Claims to have been given donor items from cousin who quit, they don't know the name or forum name of their cousin, the cousin's email is ba_invite02@hotmail.com which I looked through the donors and there is no donation from that email

imagician - Hacking? - Said he got a message when fighting at gallos using poison myst saying that the GM police has blocked him for hacking reasons. I don.t know what this means, but keep an eye on him.

AranForever - Scamming - scammed and might be linked to AranSkillz, who has also been constantly reported to scam.

xRukiax - Possible Dual client and WZ editing - A few weeks ago she was talking to someone about dual clienting with someone and gave him a link for a download to show him how, I have it downloaded but never tried it. Also she has been asking if WZ editing is allowed, I don't trust her, keep an eye on her.

Bowtox - Godmode? - Last time she was not being hit at all by any attacks, spawned a golem on her it didn't kill her, think she turned off god mode once she saw it and died.

MOST WANTED -SoulMS/Souls - GM impersonating - Apparently a lot of people have complained about this players pretending to be Soul AND Anna saying he'll make them a GM after getting their account info offline. I say BAN him instantly if you get the chance. Pwned by Godlike

Narb - Conspiracy to Hack - He got his cape looted while drop trading to get it cubed by Bish0p and says he's going to get revenge and hack. Says he didn't hack in years. Keep an eye on him.

Proattack - Mouse pointer fly hacking - Reported by Justyen that he was flying around the FM weirdly like he was the mouse pointer going in all directions.

Pigs - Chat Hacking - I saw him repeating the same lines over and over really fast without changing what he said in any way. Aka 'S> whatever@@@@@@' without adding or removing anymore @.

R3aper - Damage hack - Dual Blader with 130 weapon attack able to hit steadily at 199k with each attack Eaten by Nicksterr

Recently: A lot of no/fast skill delayers, aka using skills so fast that we can't see it

Last edited by LillianScarlet on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

Suspicious Players List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Players List   Suspicious Players List EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 am

AranForever scammed and might be linked to AranSkillz, who has also been constantly reported to scam.
Back to top Go down

Suspicious Players List
Page 1 of 1