SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems playing please help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khai
Noob
Noob

Problems playing please help. Empty
PostSubject: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 pm

I can get my SoulMS to start but when i try to enter a channel i DC right after.. anyone know how to fix this?!
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 am

Try a different channel, like Channel 2-8.
Back to top Go down
khai
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 am

DestinyHeros wrote:
Try a different channel, like Channel 2-8.

tried those chans and it didnt work :/
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 am

Khai, because the owner is out of town, we cant get the normal restarts like we need. so Channel 1 tends to glitch up.

Quote from Anna (in game)

"select your character, enter in your PIN (any random numbers that aren't the same, (like 123456 not 122345) BUT BEFORE you hit OK use the account unstuck on the SoulMS website. then log in"

It worked for her but not me cause Windows 7 fails at gaming.
Back to top Go down
khai
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Buono wrote:
Khai, because the owner is out of town, we cant get the normal restarts like we need. so Channel 1 tends to glitch up.

"select your character, enter in your PIN (any random numbers that aren't the same, (like 123456 not 122345) BUT BEFORE you hit OK use the account unstuck on the SoulMS website. then log in"

thank you. i will give that a try later Smile friendly people no dicks on this forum lol
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

khai wrote:
Buono wrote:

thank you. i will give that a try later Smile friendly people no dicks on this forum lol

Let's hope it stays this way. sothere
Back to top Go down
khai
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 am

Buono wrote:

sucks :/ ive been trying all day.. and the second i hit enter any chan it closes on me -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems playing please help.   Problems playing please help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems playing please help.
Page 1 of 1