SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zebediah
Noob
Noob
zebediah

One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^   One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 am

Thank you for taking the time to read:
Zoken's GM Application. ^_^

What are you applying for:
G.M. or glorified babysitter. (Either or really)
One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ Motiva10
Gotta get a job somehow =D

Name/Age/Where I live/Time zone/Email
Zebediah H. Cross / 25 / North Carolina (USA) / EST / ZebediahCross@yahoo.com

How active will I be:
Everyday, either in the mornings or at night. I spend a lot of free time with tech issues on chat already. So when i'm not there I can be more active in game. You know what they say, there ain't no rest for the wicked~

Hobbies:
Surfing, wall/rock climbing, anime, v games, music is life, martial arts, art, hacking my psp/ds/iso's on the computer, and I do mixed martial arts. Basically anything that allows me to express myself and not tied down to one spot, well save video games. Ever tried to play and jump around at the same time? It looks a lot like that Angry german kid =S

How I'd handle a hacker:
Step 1: Hide skill (extra sneaky)
Step 2: Screen shot (gotta catch the punk with his hand in the cookie jar and have proof)
Step 3: Ip ban (adios sucker)
Step 4: Post proof and document of explanation. (basically something for him to remember me by in forums ^_^)
One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ Your_s11

If two people were fighting, how would I handle it:
Step 1: Sepetate. (now children cc till i can come see you)
Step 2: Calm them down and hear each side of the argument if needed. (now he said he did what with your mom?)
Step 3: Take action and/or put them in time out if needed. (alright, so if both of you go to start, then click shut down, all our problems will be solved ^_^)

How many servers have you been a G.M./Admin in:
Hey, gotta start somewhere, and why not in a place so epic?

Why should we choose you:
Simple, I'm mature, responsible, and I don't play favorites. I've also helped out for a long time in chat making sure people can login and I help with tech issues a lot. Also, I've got cookies. XD Also I've got lesbian neighbors! Sweet ladies, they bought me a rolex for my birthday. I think they misunderstood when I said, "I wanna watch."

Reason I applied:
Honestly there is only so much I can do to help out just being a player, and I've experienced many times when I've had to be a messenger when I could have been solving the problem.

Summary of myself:
Strong, loyal, kind yet firm, honest, I'm a leader; pointblank, and last but not least a teacher. Also, I like to think i'm well liked. I haven't made enimies, and oh yea, did i mention the part about having cookies? ~nom nom nom~
One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ Cookie10

Extra Info:
I have experience at hacking ds/psp/computer iso's. I'm going to college for a 4yr degree in criminal justice and a minor in psychology. I plan on taking some computer classes for programming. A lil family history: I have these great aunts that always come around at weddings and pinch my cheeks and have a big smile on their faces and say "you're gonna be next!" Yea, well they stopped doing that when I started repeating the same lines at funerals.

How long does it take for the Earth to travel around the Sun:
Easy, 365.25 days. I.e. why every fourth year we have what we call "Leap Year" to compensate for the extra 1/4 day that gets tacked on every year.

In game name:
Zoken
(Greatest name ever for a white kid ^_^)

Can you java code:
Not yet.

Sample Questions:

1: Do you know the staff/players well enough to be chosen: Why yes.

2: Have you been on SoulMS long enough to deserve a GM position: Sure enough.

3: Do you help players any chance you get: Time served.

4: Are you of the age required to apply: Yes ma'am.

5: Please specify the amount of time you've spent playing SoulMS: Since v.75.

And as always,
thank you for your time.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!! ^_^

Last edited by zebediah on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^   One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Nothing bad to say about this really, I usually judge people by the post I see from them more then the application, but Ive yet to see some from you. My first impression is really good though.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Calintz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^   One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

"Amusement" is spelled wrong in your topic title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^   One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

One more app. otherwise known as Zoken's revisied for your amusement GM Application. ^_^
Page 1 of 1