SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagget
Noob
Noob

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Name : Adam Ismail

Where do you live/Timezone: Sweden GMT +1
How active will you be: I will be online as much as I can. Unless I go blind, because then I'll have no use of my ears. However; To put it simple: 3-4 hours a day.

E-Mail: d.ismaiil@live.se

Hobbies : Hobbies? I have so many that even president Obamta would not have the time to read my book if I made a list of my hobbies, it would be the 8th Harry Potter book.No, I love playing soccer/football, going out with friends, go out at the public bar and I love food! I prefer Asian food, exept all the bugs, cats and mices... and dogs, prefer my food extra spicy. Ooops, I forgot the most important hobbie, the reason why im writing this ;> ; MapleStory, I have played this fantastic game since i was 14. Had some breakes some periods.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would get the hacker to disappear with a little trick.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : It depends on how the situation looks like, I honestly would prefer to talk to someone who is calm'd down and is not just writing '' It's his fault m*fker, he started blabla. '' I want to start in detail, when it happened, why and how the fight started. And then fairly tell them to share map [ KS ] or kick the person I think is the guilty one. If it is personal issues, I would advice them to take it outside MapleStory so that they won't drag attention to themselves.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): NĂ¼ll.[0]

Why should we choose you: A GM is a person with great responsibility which are both in game / forum, but at the same time, a GM displays a page showing that you belong to the administrator. I have played many other private servers, where several places GM's have been very lightn up and getting impatient at the speed of light. I want to be the GM who all love.I will try to achive that by showing my bright side and be friendly.

Reason i applied:The reason i applied is that I want to make SoulMS into a better place for friends and maplers, I want to help people when they really need it. I want to stop people from being able to hack free on SoulMS. And ofcourse my hourse, Maplestory is my favorite game, wich means that at the same time I am enjoying my favorite game, I will be able to help people, making SoulMS a better place! 2 flies in one shot!:]

Summary of yourself : Im born 1993 11 March. I am 1.83meter tall. My weight is 67 KG. I have green/blue eyes. I will graduate next year, and I will be studying to a Doctor in Hungary. For the same reason; Want to make the world into a safer place.

Extra Info: I live between Sweden's two biggest lakes. And I cannot swimg. I am afraid of heights :ed]How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:The earth rotates around the sun every 366 times [about] it rotates on its axis.

In game name: MrMiyagi [ Wax on, wax off! ]

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No'
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:Yes
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 days.
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1