SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper) Empty
PostSubject: Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper)   Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Welcome, I hope this application contains what you are looking for in a GM.

What are you applying for:Gm Position

Name : Amit

Where do you live/Timezone: Austin, Texas

Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper) Austin

How active will you be: So active the server will have my name tattooed on its back...

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 hours a day.

E-Mail: akrompass@gmail.com

Hobbies : Hope you like reading a lot!
1. Driving (Racing School)
2. Baseball
3. Golf (Local Tournaments)
4. MapleStory
5. Track
6. Grilling
7. Gardening
8. Homemade scented candles (I'm not joking)
9. Hockey
10. Professional Eating Competitions
11. Creative Writing
12. Psychology (My current Major)

How you'd handle a hacker :If you've ever seen the 1980's Predator movie; just imagine the ending. Hide, wait, kill, become the Governator. All while documenting the encounter.
Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper) 943148476d1222938821t-please-unban-steam-id-steam_0-0-16013966-gtfo-fail

If two people were fighting, what would you do? Inform them that there is a Chat function and that nobody else wants to see all your drama. I would inform them that language, and racism should not be used and to please keep it polite. If they were arguing over something important, eg. scamming, I would warp them both to a separate map and invite a Senior GM along so we could exercise judgement and help settle the matter.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):None, but I did play OdinMS from the start and was being considered for a possible GM application there.

Why should we choose you:I have a few things I'd like to say here, most notably that I'm an Israeli. Being Israeli I won't take, pardon my French, shit from anybody. I would be unbiased and extremely efficient. I would be serious when needed to and also one of the most jovial people you would have the chance to meet. I have enjoyed MapleStory since Beta, I admittedly hacked from v.35 ~ v.39 until I realized how much of a negative impact I was having on the community. I still keep track of all the newest hacks and favorite spots so that I can go "Hacker Hunting" once I hit lvl 200. I enjoy what I play and the people I play it with. And I'd like to say that if I were to be chosen I would give it my all because, if it is worth doing, its worth doing it all the way.

Reason I applied: I have free time now that I've nearly finished with my school work. I play quite often, I enjoy this server so much that I decided to donate to it. I tend to play around 6 hours a day ranging from between classes to after classes and after all my hobbies. I would like to see SoulMS keep on keepin' on and think I could help out.

Summary of yourself : My name is Amit, I have way too much free time on my hands even with all my hobbies. I'm a workahollic in that I finish everything I do as soon as possible and try to be the best at whatever it is I'm doing. I'm a grammar Nazi myself, albeit I feel everyone is entitled their slip ups every once in a while and shouldn't be immediately ridiculed for their mistakes. I apply that idea towards everything I do except for willful mistakes, such as hacking, scamming, racism, general douchebaggery. I enjoy the great outdoors and the amazing machines that are computers.

Extra Info: I'm one of the most polite people you will meet, and I think everyone I meet will say the same thing.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? Some say 365 days in a regular year, 366 on a leap year... I say one year.

In game name: Kraken*, Bucko, Viper
* I mostly play Kraken

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? Nein, niet, lo, no
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my app, any suggestions would be nice.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?Probably remembered
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Probably not
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Absolutely
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 4620 Minutes
Back to top Go down

Amit K's Application (Bucko, Viper)
Page 1 of 1