SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BrosBish's GM Application !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
goldshadow42
Noob
Noob

BrosBish's GM Application ! Empty
PostSubject: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 pm

What are you applying for: Well, I’d enjoy being *Uses extra deep echoing voice*“The Supreme Ruler of the Universe”, but seeing as that’s probably not gonna happen (yet at least). A GM position would work for now !

Name : Sean M. Murray

Age : 15 years, 43 days, 5 hours, and 18 minutes. I kid you not, I did the math!

Where do you live/Timezone: Toronto, Canada eh. EST

How active will you be: I will be on all the time. Or at least when I’m not riding my polar bear, making maple syrup, fixing my igloo with duct tape or attending school to learn about meters.

E-Mail: sean.murr@me.com

Hobbies : Snowboarding on our CANADIAN snow, playing with my pet polar bear, lumber jacking, hockey and barefoot waterskiing !

How you'd handle a hacker : Take a screen shot, followed by a slightly evil laugh and then ban that loser !

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : The first step is being civil, yelling gets you absolutely nowhere. After that I’d read both sides of the story and fix the problem to the best of my abilities.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Unfortunately none, but there is a first time for ALMOST everything !

Why should we choose you: Very simply put, I have a lot to bring to this server !
-I’m willing to do everything I can to make this server legen- wait for it while I help someone out in game- DARY /end Barney Stinson humor.
-This server is very quickly accumulating players (Just last week we were averaging like 60 players at a time and now we’re almost always at 95+ when I’m on!) and I think that it needs to accumulate GMs at the same time!
-I’m very mature and yet the same age as a lot of players on the server therefor I like to think that I’ll be able to resolve problems very well by relating to them.

Reason i applied: I’m looking to expand my horizon of MapleStory as well as the fact that I have a huge interest in taking authority.

Summary of yourself :
  • 15 Year old boy

• Canadian (Let’s hope that doesn’t ruin my chances!)

• Very enthusiastic

• Honors Student

• Apple Fanatic

• There is a very serious side of me, and also a very humorous one and I know when the time is appropriate for both.

• Think Neil Patrick Harris as Barney Stinson. He is my role-model in life.

Extra Info: What you see is what you get, feel free to ask more if you need to.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Exactly 365.24 days.

In game name: I have a couple but the one I play the most is “BrosBish”

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope, I can code QB and VB but that doesn’t help much here!
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Absolutely.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: three weeks.

Thank you for your time Smile

~Sean

Last edited by goldshadow42 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Really good application but one thing, change the yellow, extremely hard to read.
Back to top Go down
goldshadow42
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Consider it changed ! And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

1-2 word answers on last 5 questions please.
very good application though

Last edited by Perplexion on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goldshadow42
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks for the constructive criticism guys, keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

If you're applying and I'm not familiar with you at all, and I don't know you you have to put extra effort into your application, because I'm just judging you by your application, not your personality.
If I speak to someone often, and their application is avg but I know they'd suit the part regardless, it's fine. But if I don't know them and their application is average they might as well have not bothered.
Because an average application from someone I don't know is just...worthless really. So I suggest you make this application stand out a lot more, in any way you can(Note: Pictures tend to be awful now that they're overused by everyone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrosBish's GM Application !   BrosBish's GM Application ! Empty

Back to top Go down

BrosBish's GM Application !
Page 1 of 1