SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frank's GM App with a poll

Go down 
5 posters

How did I do?
Horrible
Frank's GM App with a poll I_vote_lcap0%Frank's GM App with a poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
Frank's GM App with a poll I_vote_lcap33%Frank's GM App with a poll I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Good
 33% [ 2 ]
Decent
 33% [ 2 ]
Awesome
Frank's GM App with a poll I_vote_lcap0%Frank's GM App with a poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
pigey
Noob
Noob

Frank's GM App with a poll Empty
PostSubject: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:31 pm

What are you applying for? I am applying for the position Game Master in the server Soul MS.

Name: My full name is Frank Li.

Where do you live/Timezone? I live in New York City, and my time zone is obviously EST.

How active will you be? I will try my best to be on for 3 hours a day, on non school days, I'll be on for around 4-6 hours.

E-Mail: My E-Mail is pigey60@yahoo.com

Hobbies: My hobbies, are riding my bike, Swimming, playing basket ball, playing card games, such as Yu-Gi-Oh, playing my consoles, and lastly Coding.

How would you handle a hacker? I would handle a hacker, by first using the skill "Hide" then taking a screen shot, just to make sure he's really not hacking, then jail him for the time being, and I'll post the screen shot on the forums to ask other staff members if this hacker is hacking or not if he is hacking, I'll permanent ban him, if he's not I'll remove him from jail.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? I'll ask both of them what's the problem, then I'll try my best to resolve the problem, but if I could not resolve the problem, I'll ask other staff members for help, or if this problem requires multiple people to resolve it.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
I have been a GM/Admin in the servers, HostileSever, EnvyServer, FatalServer, SmileServer, and lastly, KyraServer.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me, because I'll contribute a lot of stuff to this server, such as voting, hosting a reasonable amount of events each day, making the players stay in this server, donate, and help with coding.

Reason I applied: The reason I applied is because, I would like to help other servers, then the servers I've played in I would like to help any server be #1. By helping them code, making players feel conformable, vote, and donate.

Summary of yourself: I would like to start off, by saying I'm an average 15 year old, that loves to play sports, code, and chill with friends, I'm a Sophomore in High school, and go to the High School "Brooklyn Technical High School" I love chilling and relaxing and my favorite subjects, are Science, Technology, and Math. I'm pretty short for my age, and I'm offense on my Football team. I hope these information explains myself.

How long does it take for the Earth to orbit the sun? It takes 365 days 6 hours seven seconds for the Earth to orbit the sun.

In game name? My In game name is BlingBlade

Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No, sadly.

Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: I guess, I'm really not sure.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.

Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 11/11/2010

Last edited by Kristine on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add poll)
Back to top Go down
pigey
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add a poll. ohlawd
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

You can just edit the post?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Level 2
Level 2
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Some colors up there.. my eyes hurt Sad
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Cyan is painful. Always was, always will be.
Back to top Go down
pigey
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Sorry, about the colors, I wanted it to be colorful not just using one color.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

You can use colors, but Anna tends to not like the very bright, hard to read colors.

You also have some grammar errors in here, but nothing major.
Back to top Go down
pigey
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 pm

May you please point out the grammar errors?
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:27 pm

I would assume someone who is applying for a GM position would be able to find them him/herself...
If Anna denies your application for whatever reason, take some time and type it up in Microsoft Word or something to help you.

Good luck though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Don't you think everyone else applying for a GM position will vote BAD just because they think they have better applications ? The Poll might not be a good idea, but then again, people might actually be honest.
Back to top Go down
pigey
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 pm

@Hugo
True. Guy's I would really like honest answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank's GM App with a poll   Frank's GM App with a poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank's GM App with a poll
Page 1 of 1