SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!

Go down 
+38
ReiHana
iAndy
lifedistroy
ItzJaden
iMangoTea
1stTimer
Glyptic
bigbubbybob
Iownyoujk
Obnoxious
ihond
Noobers
Blitz
MushBear
Eggo
RiceBowl
Malik
irtehpro4u
curryisc0ld
Nallero
Radiance
DestinyHeros
DualGirl
Cailyn
Supermegamaster
Baked Goods
Stephanie
Inebriated
CrimsonBlade
Kewl
Feylan
evanshot
bastianw
OpTiCz
Lacri
shakalaka
Justyen
SoulBot
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think someone else should have dedi access to restart the server when it NEEDS it?
Yes
Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! I_vote_lcap96%Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! I_vote_rcap
 96% [ 92 ]
No
Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! I_vote_lcap4%Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 96

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! Empty
PostSubject: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Are all of you guys COMPLETELY SICK of ch1 screwing up within an hour or two of our restarts?
Are you COMPLETELY SICK of the restarts only happening twice a day, at the most inconvenient times?
Are you COMPLETELY SICK of waiting for hours with the lag and channel crashes for a restart?

If you are, then please post here.
Request that Johnny give dedi access to SOMEONE ELSE who can restart. His brother is the only one who can currently restart and the restarts just aren't cutting it AT ALL with the large amount of new players we have.
We need more restarts, simple as that.

If you agree with this please post below, rep me, and say "YES" on the poll.
If we get enough votes I'm really thinking/hoping Johnny will say yes to this. I have tried to convince him to give me access a few times so we can avoid these problems, but he doesn't seem to trust me and has yet to do it.
As you can all see this is causing a lot of problems. I didn't want to make a public post about it unless I really had to. I went to bed only a few hours ago, I come back on and channel one is ALREADY fucked up. I want this shit fixed.

SO ONE UP THIS, REP ME, SAY YES IN THE POLL. And let's fix this fucking problem.
Back to top Go down
Justyen
Level 2
Level 2
Justyen

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:07 pm

We need this due to the current influx of players. The server's lagging every few hours and Anna is on more so than Soul and Shine combined. +1 and yes PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 pm

I support this all the way +1
Back to top Go down
Lacri
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:11 pm

+1
The population is growing and the lag is starting to become unbearable.
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Anna should get the Dedi D:<
+1
Back to top Go down
bastianw
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm

+1
also with the lag thingy
Back to top Go down
evanshot
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Fully support this, lots of new players coming in and we definitely need more restarts to help handle the lag issues
Back to top Go down
Feylan
Noob
Noob

Please fix this, >.>
Back to top Go down
Kewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Support this Smile
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 pm

supported o:
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Quite frankly, from what I've seen from my almost a week here, you handle enough server-related business in regards to the community/player base that I'm surprised you don't have access yet.

I think we all agree that if Anna really wanted to royally fuck up the server, she's had the means to do so for awhile now.

EDIT: I'd like to throw in, however, that I find it odd how 2 restarts a day is insufficient to keep the quirks of the server down to a minimum. o_o

The nature of v88 servers, I suppose, coupled with the fact that the recent steep increase in players from other servers may have rendered whatever dedi you're currently using inadequate. Back when v62 servers were in their prime, servers could go for days without a restart.

Last edited by Inebriated on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Noob
Noob
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm

+1
My support ! c:
Back to top Go down
Baked Goods
Noob
Noob
Baked Goods

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm

I Support this too~ But wouldn't looking for the problem be a better idea then just constant restarts?

Since this is happening when a ton of people come on maybe the CPU is just being overloaded? =|

Just out of curiosity what are the specs of the dedicated?
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 pm

No idea what the specs are, all I know is it's either 4GB or 8GB.

The problem with fixing the errors is that Johnny is very rarely ever online now, since he's at the army. So the option of fixing it isn't really there.
So the only real solution, til he's more actively on, is to restart it when the issues occur.
Back to top Go down
Baked Goods
Noob
Noob
Baked Goods

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Anna wrote:
No idea what the specs are, all I know is it's either 4GB or 8GB.

The problem with fixing the errors is that Johnny is very rarely ever online now, since he's at the army. So the option of fixing it isn't really there.
So the only real solution, til he's more actively on, is to restart it when the issues occur.

Well That would be the RAM your talking about.
If anything id think it would be the CPU being overloaded by all the players and the channel server is crashing. (Ive seen it happen before). Well it sucks that no ones around to check out whats going on tho.

=\ Just giving my two cents on what i think it could be.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah, I agree with you. That's very likely the problem, or the only problem that would actually make sense. But sadly I have no idea how to fix it, and I don't have dedi access.
Johnny's brother would prob break the whole dedi if he tried fixing it, and Johnny is never on due to the whole army thing, and has no idea how to fix/improve the issue as of right now. ):

Last edited by Anna on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supermegamaster
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Cailyn
Noob
Noob
Cailyn

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 pm

+1 Support.
Back to top Go down
DualGirl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm

support tis =)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

so many supporters o:
Back to top Go down
Baked Goods
Noob
Noob
Baked Goods

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Ive also found that even when i'm online for like 5mins+ I start freezing up a little and cant use skills. I can still see others typing and moving, but i cant do anything and end up just dcing (Every channel). Kinda supports my idea of the cpu being overloaded lol.
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 am

Yes +1
Back to top Go down
Baked Goods
Noob
Noob
Baked Goods

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:50 am

Also having like 4 events in a row with 160 players on isn't always the smartest idea either.. Especially on ch 1 lol..
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:11 am

+1 you have my support on this one!
Back to top Go down
Nallero
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:13 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSS +69 heeplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!   Constant channel one glitch FIX  POLL! Empty

Back to top Go down

Constant channel one glitch FIX POLL!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next