SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perplexion's Gm Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Perplexion's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 am

What are you applying for: The Game Master spot that is available

Name : Victor Liu

Where do you live/Timezone: Vancouver/ PST (GMT -8:00)

How active will you be: I will Be so active the chair is gonna scream "yo dude I can't take this much weight Get off of me"

E-Mail: Kyuubyrox@rocketmail.com

Hobbies : 1. Playing Maplestory
2. Playing sports
3. Drawing
4. Making random stuff out of lego mindstorms
Perplexion's Gm Application Rbxxth

How you'd handle a hacker : I would "camouflage" and take a screenshot, then I would Maul her/Him so Hard With the Ban hammer That the impact even reached her/his I.P. or Mac adresse.Perplexion's Gm Application 287ogvn

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would Teleport them somewhere quiet and listen to both sides of the story, as you know people can fight over important things and stupid things; If the fight was about something stupid I would talk to them about how childish they are being and let them off with a warning but if the fight was over something important then I would take action and give consequences to the people involved in the fight, possibly jail them or even ban them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): B12MS (intern)

Why should we choose you: Because I know how DMG hacks work so I can easily spot one from a mile away, I also speak French fluently which most of you don't or hardly anyone in the server does speak french properly so people who don't speak english properly and they are french I can communicate with them, also I planned many original Ideas for events. I treat everyone fairly and how they deserve to be treated which means if a friend of mine is hacking I would still ban them.

Reason i applied: I applied Because i want to help the server get more and more popular and receive good publicity when I'm able to get rid of all the hackers and annoying noobs who make the server bad and we start losing players. I also applied because I like helping people without expecting rewards and I sometimes I just want to chill with the "crew" when the players don't really need any help.

Summary of yourself : Some awesome Asian teenager who wants to become a brain surgeon and likes to eat lasagna and other italian foods.

Extra Info: I like pie??? Nah just Kidding, I actually do like pie but not addicted to it, but anyways I do not drive and I am very skilled in soccer.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Umm the correct answer would be 365.25 days and on a bisextile year or "leap" year it would be 366.

In game name: Perplexion

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Kind Of.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Of Course!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yep.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1 week.

Last edited by Perplexion on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 am

You left the "Reason you applied" part blank. ehhh
Back to top Go down
Jebus
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 am

Change the 5 questions answers to a different colour, the first one is green, and the rest is all red so it's kind of hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Woo! Lego mindstorms! (Likes you already.) But on a more serious note. CHANGE THOSE COLORS! They're too random.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh sorry i will change the colours and i will put a reason i applied but i thought i did insert a reason though
yeah the capital letters is a glitch on my keyboard where shift gets stuck thats all
Oh the colours are not random i just put different colours for different types of question categories

Last edited by Perplexion on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Besides some random capital letters, its pretty neat.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perplexion's Gm Application   Perplexion's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Perplexion's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1