SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itzrice
Noob
Noob

ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(: Empty
PostSubject: ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(:   ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(: EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 am

ItzRiceTimeZ GM Application

What are you applying for: I'm applying for being a GameMaster(GM)

Name : Matthew Thomas

Where do you live/Timezone:California, Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8, or 3 hours behind Eastern)

How active will you be: Supa Active. All day and all Night 24/7

E-Mail: Aznduckyboii@aim.com

Hobbies : Dancing, PLAYING SoulMS Very Happy, Swimming, Viola, PARTYING<33, Talking to friends, Piano.

How you'd handle a hacker : Ill Ban there SORRY ASS. If they make excuses ill be like HELL TO THE NO BITCH i'm not a dumbass xD

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would help them solve it but they're fighting for no EFFING reason i would just warp let them finish it up.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): None yet, I want the experience(:

Why should we choose you: Ill make SoulMs Fun a

Reason i applied: I want to help SoulMs with its events,hackers, and people who needs help

Summary of yourself : I'm funny and I was born in Toronto Canada, my parents moved to California when I was only 7.

Extra Info:I like to play MMORPG i'm the only child </3 but oh well.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:It takes the earth 365 days and a bit (365.25) to orbit the sun.

In game name: ItzRiceTimeZ

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :Nah Sorry D:
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Nope sorry):
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): I met some but they don't really know me so its a no but I would wanna meet the staff.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:I actually just made a SoulMS account but I have been to many PS and I know the rules
3.Do you help players any chance you get:If they have questions yes, but if they ask for stuff,meso,leeching no sometimes meso.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):If 17 counts yes(:.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Not very long like 2 days ago I think Nov. 22, 2010
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

PostSubject: Re: ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(:   ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(: EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:08 pm

There are no colours + the last 5 questions aren't answered with 1-2 word replies
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(:   ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(: EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Instantly denied if they don't fix the grammar/Spelling, color, last 5 questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(:   ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(: Empty

Back to top Go down

ItzRiceTimeZ GM application(:
Page 1 of 1