SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cindy's[GM Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyRukia
Noob
Noob
BabyRukia

Cindy's[GM Application] Empty
PostSubject: Cindy's[GM Application]   Cindy's[GM Application] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 pm

What are you applying for: I'm applying for a position(GM) that can help the server

Name :Cindy

Where do you live/Timezone:Malaysia +8 GMT

How active will you be: Well,i'm on holidays now. So particularly i will on the whole day

E-Mail:Minminq@Live.com

Hobbies : Listening to classic music, gaming, shopping

How you'd handle a hacker : Hacker must be ban immediately.Because it was unfair to the other player.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will stop them instantly.and help them to solve their problem

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):i have been a GM on a v83 server name AbideStory. Ign Stay

Why should we choose you:Good question. I don't have many reason. I just wan to help the server grow.Help the player inside.

Reason i applied: Be honest. i want to help other but and have benefit to myself. Because i have seen a lot of thread of the players. The reason they applied mostly just about "i want to help the server" " i want to make the players happy" lol is this really true?

Summary of yourself :I'm a 16 year old girl name Cindy and have 3 year experience on maplestory. I pretty good on the GM commands and rules.

Extra Info:mm..i' m a FANS of Anime Bleach^^

In game name:BabyRukia Razz

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: I have just started this game for 4 days ago and i found it interesting
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

Cindy's[GM Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy's[GM Application]   Cindy's[GM Application] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Add colours + the 5 questions are supposed to be answered with 1-2 words.
Back to top Go down

Cindy's[GM Application]
Page 1 of 1