SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virus's Gm Application Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dk
Level 2
Level 2
Dk

Virus's Gm Application Forum Empty
PostSubject: Virus's Gm Application Forum   Virus's Gm Application Forum EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 pm

What are you applying for: SoulMS Game master.

Name : Daniel

Where do you live/Timezone : Timaru, New Zealand (GMT + 13:00)

How active will you be : Very active

E-Mail : Dk_fallen@hotmail.com

Hobbies : PlayStation, Hanging out with friends, Sports, Playing Guitar, Making Videos and SoulMS

How you'd handle a hacker : Ban there IP address (Possibly Take a Screen shot for proof of hacking)

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Sort out the problem and fix it.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them) :None.

Why should we choose you : I am a Responsible Person and i will do every thing i can to uphold the expectations of a Game Master.

Reason i applied : To help the SoulMS community.

Summary of yourself : I am a 15 year old male currently applying for work and to take on more Responsibilities.

Extra Info: Started playing Maplestory around 3 - 4 years ago GMS - Bera - Cleric - level 61 But when i began playing my first private server SoulMS i most likely will never go back.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: One whole year.

In game name: Virus

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I have been looking into Java coding and it looks like something that i could do, I just need to find out the more details about it.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Almost always
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
1- 2 Months.

Last edited by Dk on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ying
Level 3
Level 3
Ying

PostSubject: Re: Virus's Gm Application Forum   Virus's Gm Application Forum EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Not too bad but you should probably go back and correct a few of the grammar errors, put in a few more colors and maybe add a little more to the answers. Also for the simple questions, they need to be only 1-2 word answers which you did for most but those two you extended, you should probably just bring those down to one or two words. Other than this you did a really good job on the application so good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dk
Level 2
Level 2
Dk

PostSubject: Re: Virus's Gm Application Forum   Virus's Gm Application Forum EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Thank you i will be sure to fix errors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus's Gm Application Forum   Virus's Gm Application Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Virus's Gm Application Forum
Page 1 of 1