SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legion's Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

Legion's Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:47 am

What are you applying for?
Supreme Overlord of the Forums. Or just Moderator, seeing as that's the section. Overlord would be cool though.

Name?
Dameion O'Connell

Age?

Where do you live/Timezone?
Somewhere in California, near the bay coast, but just far enough away that going to a beach is a pain in the ass. FML. (PST: Pacific Standards Time)

How active on the forums will you be?
All day, erryday. All we do is smoke weed lurk the forums. Well, a lot of the day. Pretty much anytime we're bored; On and off between 3:00PM and 3:00AM. Severe insomniac up in your business.

E-Mail?
LegionOConnell@Hotmail.com. Add us on Windows Live if ya' want. Don't really use it otherwise.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Respectfully listen to both sides of the story, give a little insight, make an informed decision on who's responsible, and administer a lesson in the form of a firm, cold bitch-slap. Or a warning.

Do you have experience with moderating on a forum?
Yes. A lot. Being a GM in multiple servers has added to our "sicknasty mod skizzles", and we'll enforce whatever rules asked, even if we don't agree to them.

But we ain't your bitch.

Why should we choose you?
We're on the forums a lot. We honestly think that the forums could flourish under our monarchy just plain be better. We're rather apt to moderation, patient, relatively intelligent (In relation to a stump of wood [The wood had higher marks than the shovel]), and don't make stupid decisions too often.

Extra Info:
Spoiler:
Tee hee.

We're very cold hearted, rude, angry, prone to murder, eat hands, and have a beanie. We feel these are positive traits.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:10 am

WHUT??? i understood nothing who is "we"
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 am

http://bible.cc/mark/5-9.htm

We'll get this into our signature some day. Swear it.

This "persona" of ours that we've taken on is more or less a form of personal satire to us. We personally are agnostic/atheist (probably more the latter), and through years of being raised on the bible, we questioned what we had found. This particular passage has always stuck out; don't know why.

Perhaps also because we've been described as "batshit crazy" by an amount of people due to the fact that we talk to ourselves in our head and aloud sometimes, often when trying to make a decision. The way we see it is that we're asking ourselves on a more deeper level; we're not asking our gut instinct, nor our brain, but every fiber of our being; we're asking our emotions and thoughts and feelings. Self diagnosed Schitzo! Having company everywhere you go is an A+!

TL;DR: "We" is me. Just doin' it for fun.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:44 am

Simpler please you just made me lose my mind there
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 am

Perplexion wrote:
Simpler please you just made me lose my mind there

Oh. Ahh. How to put this...we're basically weird/insane. Hope that makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 am

so the "we" is kind of a fragment of your imagination that you think is real but you realize it is not. Just liek viktor Reznov from call of duty black ops mason imagined reznov was still alive when he wasn't
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 am

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways ima accept this since you're active on the forums a lot, and you tend to have good judgement.
I'll PM you with details on what you need to do etc (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion's Forum Moderator Application   Legion's Forum Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Legion's Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1